Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Has anyone worked as a home tutor?

When I was 15 years old, I was offered a job of a home tutor by someone in our neighborhood. They wanted me to teach their 5 years old kid. Hone tutoring is a part time job and in the past 5 years, I have worked as a home tutor numerous times.
I have really thought so many student as a teacher in primary and secondary schools but one thing that I have not done is to teach people at home. I have heard that it is quite lucrative to be and home tutor but I have not been able to get such job.

Advertisement Placeholder
Not officially as a home tutor but I have been invited more than how many times to go and teach children in their home.

I have worked as a home tutor before but it depends on the type of home tutor u mean. If what you are referring to is the situation where I go to the student home and teach them, then YES I have and it use to be very interesting because I got to know my students even more

I am actually looking for an online tutorial site where I can register to teach mathematics and physics. I have tried cambly but the network test disqualified me. I have taught in homes before, and that was a very long time . More than 15 years ago. If you know of any online tutor sites , share it with me .

Write your reply...has anyone work as a home totur yes working at home totur is good job because your are help of some.

Yes,I have,it is an interesting experience,though one needs to understand a bit of the family policy and and their do and don't,to make work easier and interesting

I taught some kids while serving the country. We just organized some tutorials for these village kids for free. Bought some items and it was fun. Although they did not value it as we expected, I was glad we contributed something to the community

I did not tutor in homes I mentored students who were about writing jamb when I was in the higher institution but I no longer do it because of time and stress

I have seen a lot of job posting concerning becoming a home tutor but I wasn't really interested in it. Teaching jobs don't really attract my attention.

Yet to get any contract as regards tutoring online, will be applying for studypool and latinhire soon and hopefully I will be selected, some pay as good as 12 USD pee hour as well

I've been working as a home tutor for quite some years now. And I've made lots of money from it. It's really lucrative and the major thing is to be good at what you do and if you're good enough, people will sort for you and also recommend you

No I have not worked as a home tutor before. But really that would be a nice thing especially for those who are into the passion for teaching but have not gotten the privilege of having it In a class room of students in a formal school setting

When I was 15 years old, I was offered a job of a home tutor by someone in our neighborhood. They wanted me to teach their 5 years old kid. Hone tutoring is a part time job and in the past 5 years, I have worked as a home tutor numerous times.
Yes, sure. I have been tutoring kids on chess since the pandemic hit. I noticed many parents wanted to teach their children some new indoor games that they can play safely within the house and still remain active both in the brain and physically. Chess is one of the best mental games.

Yeah. Once worked as a home tutor . I love the job as a students were very eager to learn and cooperative. Home tutorial can be a very good job when your clients are considerate and open-minded and understanding.. how about the slight discomfort I encountered was the fact that I didn't like going to other peoples houses lol to to teach them but I slowly adapted and I became family.

Not exactly as a home tutor, but I once taught a guy English language for about a month.
I have actually work as a teacher in several schools in my locality both working as an home to tall is one thing that I have not done but I am definitely looking forward to working as a home treatment or I I have heard that they can pay quite well.

I think that being a home tutor is not that much profitable as of now due to the fact that many institutions and schools are closed as of now due to the pandemic.

I have once worked as home tutor , although at the first time I did not really like the payment I was been given then Because the amount was low but became used to it ,and teaching kids then was fun

I have not worked online as a tutor before but I have heard many people discussing the possibility of this ways especially to earn money. I will be glad I try it one day.

Actually I have not done that before but is a good job to do, normally teaching work is very good to go into when you have one where you can teach.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds