Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Has anyone worked as a home tutor?

Well, I have never tutored as a job to get paid but in the past, I have tutored my younger sibling and even do same and will do that for my kids also.

Advertisement Placeholder
When I was 15 years old, I was offered a job of a home tutor by someone in our neighborhood. They wanted me to teach their 5 years old kid. Hone tutoring is a part time job and in the past 5 years, I have worked as a home tutor numerous times.

I have never worked as a home tutor because I never thought about it and i am not interested in it at all. I am sure there are many people who do work as home tutor and they scold kids a lot and I really do not like to be harsh with kids.

No I haven't worked as an home tutor before but I have worked as a teacher in several Schools and in my teaching job I got to love it so much except when the student are on exam time.

I have never worked as a home tutor before but it would be really great to get such a job. I will do some search to see if I can find such jobs near me.

I am good in some courses and I would gladly agree to take part in any home tutoring job available. It's just that we don't have much of these opportunities in my country.

Home tutoring is a good job especially if they are children. It gives you extra money to augment your salary. I have done home tutoring in the past because I teaches in a school. I stopped the job because most parents refused to pay me at the end of the months.

That is very nice from you but for me I cannot possibly work as the home tutor because my offline work atmosphere is not suitable to pass some of my time to any extra work and most of the time I have I concentrate in making money online.

I've reached before, during 2015-2016 when i wasn't having anything. I needed to make ends meet, that's why i took up the private teaching gig.

Well I indeed have, it was a good experience but it turned out to be a bummer because I failed to get paid as per our agreement a because of familiarity
I remember I've done this before while I was still an undergraduate. I could realize then that one can easily make it big from being a home tutor if you're lucky to work within elite society. These people know the value of education and they're ready to pay as high as the price could, only that they want action.

When I was 15 years old, I was offered a job of a home tutor by someone in our neighborhood. They wanted me to teach their 5 years old kid. Hone tutoring is a part time job and in the past 5 years, I have worked as a home tutor numerous times.
Yes! And personally one of the most fulfilling jobs I have ever done, I was helping a student prepare for exams and the pay was handsome.

Since I only choose subjects I have amplitude in, I find it easy and relaxing to do.

I'm looking forward too doing a teaching business after my service. Its the best side hustle you will ever imagine, not stressful but you earn every week or month.

Just done with my science courses this session and I am pretty sure that I would be able to offer home tutoring services to people, but I don't know where to get the offers.

Yes! And personally one of the most fulfilling jobs I have ever done, I was helping a student prepare for exams and the pay was handsome.

Since I only choose subjects I have amplitude in, I find it easy and relaxing to do.
Wow I envy you because me I haven't told anyone at home before although I have taught in schools and the past but I never got any personal teaching job at home.

I may not even have time to engage in this type of work because I'm already occupied, most of the things I am doing are something like and always interested and passionate about,becoming a tutor it requires a skill and some of this skill maybe something I do not have.

I have never work as a team to talk before because I've never seen someone to hire me in that position, making money online that is what I have been doing for more than 3 years now,I am a freelance worker and sometimes if I don't get a contract on freelance site I work on paid to post site.

I think the reason you were hired by someone as a home tutor at the age of 15 is that you are quite intelligent and understand some subjects.

Yes, I have tutor many people at home mostly on hoilday and I am paid well most especially when the perfect we'll in school. There are obstacles; like some kids are not easily handle but I try my best handle them and motivate them.

Yes, I have tutor many people at home mostly on hoilday and I am paid well most especially when the perfect we'll in school. There are obstacles; like some kids are not easily handle but I try my best handle them and motivate them.
I have been searching for jobs like home tutoring for a very long time now because I have taught in several schools before but I have never done home tutoring jobs and I have found out from my cousin that I'm tutoring job is quite lucrative than even an ordinary teacher because you can do several jobs at the same time and get money from them.

Yeah, at my side it is very easy to get someone to tutor and also to teach student in school too but the only problem is when it comes to payment.
I have been searching for jobs like home tutoring for a very long time now because I have taught in several schools before but I have never done home tutoring jobs and I have found out from my cousin that I'm tutoring job is quite lucrative than even an ordinary teacher because you can do several jobs at the same time and get money from them.

When I graduated newly, I was given a job to tutor a mans kid in English when he came back to school. It was a god experience though and I enjoyed it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds