Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Has anyone worked as a home tutor?

Becoming a home tutor can be very profitable for some people especially school teachers. Some teachers complement it with their job and make extra income.
This is actually very correct because you can decide to work for so many families all at once and they making your money from teaching their children on daily basis.

Advertisement Placeholder
Personally, I have good reasons to believe that a lot of people who are into the teaching profession are also taken up the inside job of tutoring in order to make extra money.
That's because teaching job has not been fetching enough money for the teachers to cater for their needs , thats the main reason why they normally look for home tutor job,

I have worked as home tutor in my locality. Home tutor in my area isn't lucrative as they tend to pay very low amounts. In the cities, those offering home tutor services make gold amount.

Home tutoring especially the younger generation is definitely one of the most lucrative things that you can do if you have free time. I was able to pick that kind of job briefly when I graduated from school and I was in charge of teaching civil education to some children in the neighborhood.

I have worked as home tutor in my locality. Home tutor in my area isn't lucrative as they tend to pay very low amounts. In the cities, those offering home tutor services make gold amount.
The earning you get as an home tutor will be determined by the area of resident in which you are staying , people in the urban area settlement at paid handsomely as an home tutors.

The earning you get as an home tutor will be determined by the area of resident in which you are staying , people in the urban area settlement at paid handsomely as an home tutors.
You are very correct with your take on the topic. The teachers offering home tutor in the cities are paid handsomely and they are making it big. I am still looking for one right now.

I haven't worked as a home tutor but I have been offered the job to tutor some kids which I declined because at that time I was engage with several other activities and there was no time to fuse in home tutoring.

Working as a home tutor is also one of the most beautiful experiences that I have ever had because it is going to challenge you in order to learn more. I want the lead briefly when I was preparing a rich kid for an examination after I just finished from school.

You are very correct with your take on the topic. The teachers offering home tutor in the cities are paid handsomely and they are making it big. I am still looking for one right now.
You can only get connected if you are working in private or public schools , your student can also recomend you to their parent or you can get recommended by a friend.

Actually, I was once a home tutor even though it was just for a while when I was on leave, it was very educative and also income generation means.

I have read so much about it has been a very reliable way of making money, but the problem is that I don't think I will have so much time to be able to be teaching somebody else just for the sake of getting money because getting such jobs here is not easy.

Been a tutor sometimes is very hectic, stressful and sometimes very good and useful because it also improves you thinking ability and the level to which you makes people understand what you are trying to tell them.

Being an home tutors gives you the ability to know more because you must always be untop of you games teaching student , you get to study more and also earn more.
Actually, I was once a home tutor even though it was just for a while when I was on leave, it was very educative and also income generation means.

Working as a home tutor is definitely something that you all should consider doing if you are looking for extra means of making income. It is very good because most are times you only have to do it during weekends and within a very short amount of time .

I have not been a home tutor, I was offered the job but I later discovered it was very stressful than I expected it to be. and after which I was occupied by offline activities that took.much of my time.

I have worked as an home tutor. I quitted because the pay was way too low. So, I decided to focus on more productive ways to make money for myself. That was the best option at that time.

Yes I have worked as a home tutor before, that when I graduated from the university, while waiting for my para military service, I decided to venture into teaching, from there I got about 2 home tutor jobs to prepare there children on external exams coming up soon.

I have worked as a home tutor but I have not done this online and I am seriously looking for where I could get just one home tutors that I could eventually work with. It is a very important thing.

Yes, only once a few years ago. Tutoring is a skill that can be learned and nurtured. However, despite your knowledge of the subject and your experience, tutoring can still be a draining and stressful job, especially when you are tutoring kids.

I have worked as a home tutor severally . The only thing is that I have not tried to do it online . I have not worked as a home tutor online and intend to do so I have the lead to do so.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds