Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Has anyone worked as a home tutor?

I have been a home tutor, but it was not for a pay.
That was during my youth service program
i had to help my neighbor's children with mathematics and English language.
That was a very kind thing to do. Were you able to devote the same focus and commitment to tutoring them considering the fact that you weren't paid?

Advertisement Placeholder
Not exactly a home tutor if I should say.. Though I've taught my little niece at home for about three months, dunno if that's classified as home tutoring.
I believe this can still be classified as home tutoring as well. During does three months, what was your experience? Do you see yourself going in that line of work?

That was a very kind thing to do. Were you able to devote the same focus and commitment to tutoring them considering the fact that you weren't paid?
Working as a home tutor is a good way to earn a cool Cash you can earn a good amount but only if you are in the right. I said this in experience.

I have taught in a secondary school as well as in the university as well. It was simply entertaining for me to teach those that are bigger than myself and they listened.
What subject did you teach in school and the university? Do you still teach? Do you also work as an online tutor? Have you considered creating professional courses and selling through Udemy?

One thing with working as a home tutor is that it is only going to serve as a passive income payment means for you because whatever thing that you get paid from the job is not going to be enough.
Home tutoring is not a passive income, you need to work every day and also go to your student's place to work. This job is good for those who want a part time job. This is not a full time job.

The payment you get from the work makes you work harder, I have been working as a him tutor for over five years and i can confidentially says that it pays more than school teaching if you have at least two to three different families you are tutoring.I work as a home tutor when I was in the university, I was combining both my study and the tutorial it wasn't easy though but it help me several ways in my study.

Home tutor stress level depends on who and who you are tutoring in the lesson and the younger the age the higher the stress level. Management of these is also dependent on your students ability to cope

I have been a home tutor, but it was not for a pay.
That was during my youth service program
i had to help my neighbor's children with mathematics and English language.
I started working as a home tutor after my high school exams. I was free and wanted to work to make some money so that I can go on a vacation.

What subject did you teach in school and the university? Do you still teach? Do you also work as an online tutor? Have you considered creating professional courses and selling through Udemy?
It was Research methodology that I tutored when I was in the University and it was such a great course. As for secondary school, it was Literature. I haven't considered creating professional courses yet.

I have never done it, so i dont have a personal experience but my sister once did home tutoring. And it can be quite stressful most times. The expect you to do wonders on their children in just a short period of time, some dont even pay on time.

I have never done it, so i dont have a personal experience but my sister once did home tutoring. And it can be quite stressful most times. The expect you to do wonders on their children in just a short period of time, some dont even pay on time.
Even me too , it is not really on my own natural interest to work as a home tutor for now probably it may be in the future which I don't think so, I will rather chose other ways of making money than working as a home to tutor since that is not my natural interest.

Home teaching is a very good experience if you are into teaching because it boost your confident more in teaching and gives you more income , but the disadvantage is that most parents don't pay on time.

When I was 15 years old, I was offered a job of a home tutor by someone in our neighborhood. They wanted me to teach their 5 years old kid. Hone tutoring is a part time job and in the past 5 years, I have worked as a home tutor numerous times.
Hmmm, I haven't and I don't think I will. When I was living with my elder sister, she was a tutor and I know the kind of stress she went through each day. Considering my health, I know I can't do it because I do have headache.

I haven't worked as a home tutoring before. Although i teach my siblings from time to time. Home tutoring wouldn't be a bad idea. If i see anyone available i would definitely take it.

Lmao. You mean you taught the individual for free at the end??. Doing things for free could be good as well. I'm sure you learned a lot from it as well😁😁
I've always known from the one that knowledge is power and it was a lot of money which is why I would never get into such a rendering of services for free.

Yes, personally I was tutoring for a short period of time, which left me great personal and economic satisfaction. It is an area that I like very much and in some opportunities I dedicate myself to it.
Teaching is actually a kind of work that some people really fancy very well because it affords them the time to do other things they want to do when they want to do it without having to be fixed at work till 7 p.m..

Home lesson or home tutor smiling.... It's one that have done over and over again it's a basic place where you can get or make earning especially if you are intelligent or brilliant. I have done it's for almost 4years both for special students and other wise

Yes, I was once a home tutor to some of my neighbor's children whom were Intrested in my services. I got involved in such after my high school, it was very interesting and also evocative because you will also learned from the children.

I cannot work as home tutor because majority of the people who are living in the city did not believe in education much. So they don't see the need to hire home tutor for their children. They see home tutor as a form of liability since their children is going to school

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds