Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Has anyone worked as a home tutor?

For now I cannot be a teacher for any reason I don't just know but I don't have it in my interest to do so. The possibility of me becoming a home tutor is extremely low for now

Advertisement Placeholder
I have never worked as a home tutor. However, I have certainly seen many people trying to teach people online. There are many sites like Teachable where you could start making cash.

I have a friend who works as a home tutor and he makes some good amount of money from it. He teaches different kids. His monthly income ranges from $100 to $170 on monthly basis from the job.

That's the issue , most parent don't normally cooperate, they normally sees that job as a job for humanity that doesn't deserve an appreciation, but there are some parents that will turn you to god for teaching their kids

It is sad to see that. Having said that, I think that nowadays hiring a home tutor is also a really big deal due to the fact that even home tutors also charge a good amount of money.

It is sad to see that. Having said that, I think that nowadays hiring a home tutor is also a really big deal due to the fact that even home tutors also charge a good amount of money.
Though it varies from child to child, but most home tutors earn good money from home lessons. It really depends on the duration of the lessons and the number of children involved.

Though it varies from child to child, but most home tutors earn good money from home lessons. It really depends on the duration of the lessons and the number of children involved.
It depends on the kind of place you're living. There are some parents that pay home tutors large sum of money to tutor their kids. If it is a rich family you will probably make money from them.

That's the issue , most parent don't normally cooperate, they normally sees that job as a job for humanity that doesn't deserve an appreciation, but there are some parents that will turn you to god for teaching their kids

Making money as a home is never an easy job at all. You may need to be a qualified person in order to make money as a tutor. Many tutors now make money online.

Making money as a home is never an easy job at all. You may need to be a qualified person in order to make money as a tutor. Many tutors now make money online.
of course before you venture in this kind of job you must have proper experience and knowledge of what you are going to teach. Nobody will employ you or pay you reasonable money if you do not know much of what you teach.

I am a living witness and you are definitely right about your point , but there are some parents offline that pays handsomely for tutoring their children at home .

I am a living witness and you are definitely right about your point , but there are some parents offline that pays handsomely for tutoring their children at home .

There are many teachers who are also working as online tutors in a few parts of my country. However, it is not a common thing. Many home tutors love to teach at coaching centres or at home.

Actually I was once given the opportunity to be a home tutor to a group of students I consider it much amazing because it was not only educative to them but also me and the income or money I was paid for really helped me alot.

Home tutoring can be very helpful as would make the learner to learn how to read and write, but I have seen a child with special need who could not use her hand to write even with home tutoring.

When I was 15 years old, I was offered a job of a home tutor by someone in our neighborhood. They wanted me to teach their 5 years old kid. Hone tutoring is a part time job and in the past 5 years, I have worked as a home tutor numerous times.
I have worked as a home tutor (for free) - for my niece and nephew. My niece, with her school projects/displays, and my nephew needed a little extra help with reading. I used flashcards.
There are many online home tutor positions available, especially now due to the pandemic, but they do look for credentials in many cases, mostly looking for teachers, teacher assistants, or if you happen to have a specialty field.

I have worked as a home tutor teaching about bitcoin and to prepare people for examinations various times in the past. It was a very good experience and I actually learnt a lot from it.

Becoming a home tutor especially when you are teaching a foreign language from home is one of the best ways you can be able to make money on the side in this economy.

Iam not do this home tutor job, i know this teaching job stressful job, not only stressful but also we need to take the responsibility to the student result, if the student fails, then the students parients blames us, so I think teachers are best for this job, because they have better experiences in teaching.

It's been long that I develop interest in online tutor because it is one of the best ways to make reasonable amount of money online. I've seen other people boast of making $20 per hour on tutorial online. But it is rather unfortunate that I've been very unlucky with the online tutor platforms..

Actually I was a tutor even though it was for a long period of time. I used to helped children after school with some academic stuffs though it was stressful but really paying.

I have teach a lot of people kids in the past. If you meet the right family, home tutor is a very good job to do because you will choose when you'll be teaching the kids. It may be twice or thrice in a month. At the end of the month, some parents will even pay you more than your due payment.

I have teach a lot of people kids in the past. If you meet the right family, home tutor is a very good job to do because you will choose when you'll be teaching the kids. It may be twice or thrice in a month. At the end of the month, some parents will even pay you more than your due payment.
Now you have just said it all , teaching as a home tutor is good and interesting job most especially if you meet with the right parent that will treat you well as a human being .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds