Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Has anyone worked as a home tutor?

I wouldn't be able to handle a job like a home tutor. I may be smart, but I'm not really good when it comes to knowing enough to tutor someone. I forgot a lot of what I learned back in school anyway.

But, if you have the knowledge, and have history tutoring in the past, you could easily be a home tutor. It's probably a really sought after thing. Kids these days could use a good tutor.

Advertisement Placeholder
Home tutoring is one of the best ways of getting some side income especially teaching people who are preparing to write an examination or just extra lessons.

The home tutor was my regular job when I left the university. Later, I discovered that the pay is just too low, I left it but I have tried to apply for online tutoring platforms on several occasions and I have not been successful.

I have never done it, so i dont have a personal experience but my sister once did home tutoring. And it can be quite stressful most times. The expect you to do wonders on their children in just a short period of time, some dont even pay on time

One of the best feelings is when you see your students making it in life or when you realises you have impacted good things into their life , and being a home tutors pays handsomely well .

Well I indeed have, it was a good experience but it turned out to be a bummer because I failed to get paid as per our agreement a because of familiarity
Sometimes things like this do happened,especially in an unofficial settings,but one should be very careful when you are going into such kind of arrangement,we should know the persons very well to avoid default in payment.

When I was 15 years old, I was offered a job of a home tutor by someone in our neighborhood. They wanted me to teach their 5 years old kid. Hone tutoring is a part time job and in the past 5 years, I have worked as a home tutor numerous times.
I have did it when I was also about in teenage someone in my neighbourhood want me to teach their kids of primary section so I tried there to teach them as a tutor and that was really fun loving time for me to teaching a kids.

When I was 15 years old, I was offered a job of a home tutor by someone in our neighborhood. They wanted me to teach their 5 years old kid. Hone tutoring is a part time job and in the past 5 years, I have worked as a home tutor numerous times.
I think for some people tutoring is fun and also if you want teaching jobs now then you can find them on school solver, gauth expert and photo math, in these websites you can earn by solving math problems.

personally I was tutoring for a short period of time, which left me great personal and economic satisfaction. It is an area that I like very much and in some opportunities I dedicate myself to it.

No, I don't really have any good experience on those kinds of things, I believe before you can earn you need to have good experience on how you can go about it.

I Have not worked as a tutor and I will like to experience how it feels to be a tutor one day and see what and something u will be doing as well

For some people, particularly school instructors, being a home tutor can be quite lucrative. Some educators combine it with their day work and earn extra money.

Well, I have never tutored as a job to get paid but in the past, I have tutored my younger sibling and even do same and will do that for my kids also.
I might not have opportunity to undertake this sort of task because I am already overburdened, and much of what I am doing now is something I am constantly intrigued in and enthusiastic over.

I Have not worked as a tutor and I will like to experience how it feels to be a tutor one day and see what and something u will be doing as well
You need to have a skill before you can work as a home tutor, if you don't have something to show I don't think you can earn money from those kinds of things offline.

For some people, particularly school instructors, being a home tutor can be quite lucrative. Some educators combine it with their day work and earn extra money.
If you have been teaching before in schools or coaching centres, then working as a home tutors will be an easy thing for you , and it can be done as a part Time job since its not everyday .

If you have been teaching before in schools or coaching centres, then working as a home tutors will be an easy thing for you , and it can be done as a part Time job since its not everyday .
That's true, despite the fact I don't know how this works but it seems to be a good way to earn money, you need to have a good experience before you can earn money with those kinds of things.

I was offered the role of your home tutor shortly after I graduated from school. The job is actually a good one piece positive pay but then it is very much stressful especially if you're dealing with younger children.

I was offered the role of your home tutor shortly after I graduated from school. The job is actually a good one piece positive pay but then it is very much stressful especially if you're dealing with younger children.
That's true, if you are dealing with younger people it's going to be very stressful, I know a lot of people that earns money by doing that but it's not that easy though.

That's true, despite the fact I don't know how this works but it seems to be a good way to earn money, you need to have a good experience before you can earn money with those kinds of things.
I am currently into teaching and i have been doing that for years now which gave me the experience needed as an home tutor , and with that you get to have extra bucks at the end of the month .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds