Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Has anyone used Perfect Money?

I have use perfect money in the past to make payment. It is fast an easy to use. I still have the account up till now and use it anytime perfect money is required to make payment.

Advertisement Placeholder
Perfect Money is a payment service provider that is available in a lot of countries. I have not used this payment service personally, however, I have seen this payment solution being used on a lot of earning sites and investment platform. Has anybody used perfect money? What's your experience like?
I always heard about perfect money as well, but never use it before to receive my online earnings and I don’t know if they do operate in my country like if they allow people living in my country to use their services though.

No, I do not use perfect money, but I am very sure some people here use it and can even give knowledge of how to go about it. Thank you for this post.

What we need to understand in cryptocurrency is that no coin will ever continue in constant uptrend for a long time without experiencing a correction, the correction should not bother us as long-term investors.
Yes, understanding the coin first shouldn't be the priority for those who are simplying starting new like me. Crypto is subjected to up and down, that's why we don't have to worry about its fluctuations.

Not really I have not make use of perfect money before but based on the review I guess online about people who make use of perfect money they say it is ok.
Well I've never used it before either and personally I don't see anyone complaining about it . also I do not even bother to research because for now what I do online do not require it.

Perfect money as a payment gateway has a lot of users and customer base to keep them business for a long time. You can safely leave your money in their care and be rest assured that it will be safe
There has been many people that used perfect money as a gateway payment to transact between a buyer and a seller online because its reliable and it has been in existence for awhile.

Yes, understanding the coin first shouldn't be the priority for those who are simplying starting new like me. Crypto is subjected to up and down, that's why we don't have to worry about its fluctuations.
People that are doing day trading always take out the little profit they make on daily basis but people that are considering cryptocurrency for long-term investment may not really care about the uptrend and the downstrend.

People that are doing day trading always take out the little profit they make on daily basis but people that are considering cryptocurrency for long-term investment may not really care about the uptrend and the downstrend.
People always talk about perfect money and chilled with perfect money but I have not made use of it before but with this information I will consider it.

During the era of Liberty Reserve, Perfect Money came in to rival them. I considered it and actually opened an account with them but I never get to use them in any of my transactions. Now that we have PayPal and cryptos I don't see myself going back to use Perfect Money.

I have heard about it before but I have not tried it. Probably I will get one when I join a platform that pays using the medium. Crypto payment has really become the common way of making payments.

Perfect Money is a payment service provider that is available in a lot of countries. I have not used this payment service personally, however, I have seen this payment solution being used on a lot of earning sites and investment platform. Has anybody used perfect money? What's your experience like?
Well this is the first time am hearing about perfect money I don't really know how it works I think I really need someone to explain to me better

They can trade both the uptrend and downtrend in the Cryptocurrency market. Provided that the coin.moves up.and down within any given time.

People always talk about perfect money and chilled with perfect money but I have not made use of it before but with this information I will consider it.
I don't really know how this perfect money actually work, does it work like cryptocurrency wallet that you can send your address and they can credit your account through your address or any other means ?
[automerge]1628739906[/automerge]
They can trade both the uptrend and downtrend in the Cryptocurrency market. Provided that the coin.moves up.and down within any given time.
Is going to be very difficult for people to trade both of them at the same time because you have to give a direct prediction if the market is going up or down, this is only for future traders.

Last edited:
I used to see it alongside other payment methods like PayPal and Payeer. I don't have an account with any of these cos I don't have any need for them yet. I like cryptocurrency better now and it's the best I think

I have never used this payment services before and however this might perhaps be the first time I have heard about something like this

There are so many payment gateways available now and one should be careful in signing up for them. It should be after careful review and feedback that one should come onboard. Except it is the only payment option available on the online gig that one is involved in.

There are so many payment gateways available now and one should be careful in signing up for them. It should be after careful review and feedback that one should come onboard. Except it is the only payment option available on the online gig that one is involved in.
No I have not made use of perfect money before but I've been hearing of it I think it is a good site where for investment

Best things are actually discovered the ability to use cryptocurrency to be receiving all my online earnings I have never experienced pigmented or tried using any other method to receive mine online funds.

I never used perfect money before, I heard that it's transaction fees charges is high both for small amount and large amount of transactions.

I have not hear about it but now that i heard i will try and do my research to know something about see if it's available in my country.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds