Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Has anyone used Perfect Money?

Perfect money is a very safe payment processor and one of the best too out there. It has been in existence for quite a long time too. It is very fast when one uses perfect money to make payment. It Is instant and quick

Advertisement Placeholder
I used perfect money as a means of receiving payment briefly before but then I later left it not because it was a problem but I found other better ways.

This is my first time of hearing these perfect money I have never use it before because I don't really know how it works, but I will really know about it.

I have used perfectmoney but I personally believe Payeer is better option. Perfectmoney charges 2% fees for sending money while it's just 0.5% fees in Payeer. Perfectmoney has got earning option through providing interests if you hold money in your wallet.

Perfect Money is a payment service provider that is available in a lot of countries. I have not used this payment service personally, however, I have seen this payment solution being used on a lot of earning sites and investment platform. Has anybody used perfect money? What's your experience like?
I have never used perfect money mostly because the platform cannot work in my country so if there are any hacks you know or similar apps my ears well I'm tje case my eyes are open

I've not used perfect money, i guess its just simple as Cryptocurrency??
I think so also that perfect money is like PayPal or cryptocurrency wallet that your online earning through a website can be cashed out or withdrawal from.

I think so also that perfect money is like PayPal or cryptocurrency wallet that your online earning through a website can be cashed out or withdrawal from.
I've heard several good things around perfect money, but I never ventured into it since cryptocurrency works perfectly for me. I said to myself no need for PM now.

These are the things we really need to consider even in our own daily life because there are some technology that might even take over some of the work and things we are doing, omo we really need to be upgrading o.
Lol,vee are upgrading as usual you can simply see that, we are moving up with advanced tech which has limited human needs through artificial intelligence presence.
[automerge]1631296573[/automerge]
Perfect money is indeed a legitimate payment method online. But at this time I'm only paid through cryptocurrency and their is no need owning a perfect money account since Binance is there.

Last edited:
I think people are not interested in using perfect money because there are a lots of digital ways people can do transaction online and have it delivered to the other party within a short period of time.

Same here. When bitcoin payment and payeer came out , perfect money lost it's shine and it will be difficult for them to rise again in the competitive market
I have not use perfect money before but I've been hearing of it and I think it is a good idea to invest and perfect money because it pays more.

Lol,vee are upgrading as usual you can simply see that, we are moving up with advanced tech which has limited human needs through artificial intelligence presence.
[automerge]1631296573[/automerge]
Perfect money is indeed a legitimate payment method online. But at this time I'm only paid through cryptocurrency and their is no need owning a perfect money account since Binance is there.
Wow, you have an understanding about the the perfect money .have you used it before because for me I've been hearing of it but I've never tasted it before to know how they are working, are they crypto currency exchanges ?.

I think people are not interested in using perfect money because there are a lots of digital ways people can do transaction online and have it delivered to the other party within a short period of time.
And I learnt that PM fees is simply reduced like the way LTC it's when it comes to sending out funds or receiving it into your PM account.

Wow, you have an understanding about the the perfect money .have you used it before because for me I've been hearing of it but I've never tasted it before to know how they are working, are they crypto currency exchanges ?.
I never used perfect money before, but I've heard about it from my friends online via social medias. It has cryptocurrency option, where you can receive, send, and convert crypto to fiat and withdraw to your local bank.

I have perfect money account. I once funded my account with bitcoins. sadly, bitcoins in my account cannot be used for payment. Bitcoins also cannot be converted to another currency. I cannot withdraw because the amount is less than minimum withdrawal threshold. This system works like a scam site.
The bitcoin option is not something I would advise, that thing should even be scrapped if left to me sef the charges are just ridiculous and transactions on the bitcoin platform are limited

And I learnt that PM fees is simply reduced like the way LTC it's when it comes to sending out funds or receiving it into your PM account.
I don't really know how perfect money really work, if they are just like a cryptocurrency wallet .what type of asset do they deal on ? is it cryptocurrency or the US dollars .please enlighten me more.

I never used perfect money before, but I've heard about it from my friends online via social medias. It has cryptocurrency option, where you can receive, send, and convert crypto to fiat and withdraw to your local bank.
Well at least they have a lot of option, but I think it will still be impossible for you to be able to withdraw it to your local currency since the Federal Government has banned direct withdrawal of cryptocurrency to bank.

I don't really know how perfect money really work, if they are just like a cryptocurrency wallet .what type of asset do they deal on ? is it cryptocurrency or the US dollars .please enlighten me more.
If you're familiar with payeer you'll get to know about perfect money, they are similar when it comes to features. I don't have a PM account but they are similar in nature.

You can fund your Perfect Money account with bitcoin, but you cannot convert to fiat currency within the account. You will have to use third party service which has high transaction fees. You also need at lest 0.001 BTC plus 5 percent transaction fees

I have a pretty bad experience with this payment service. I have funds on the site that cannot be withdrawn or exchange because it is less than the minimum withdrawal threshold.
In this case all you have to do is to top up the amount to their limit. I've used Payeer and I don't know about bitcoin, but the other tokens have minimum withdrawal amounts. XRP for example has to be up to 22 coins before you can withdraw.

Well at least they have a lot of option, but I think it will still be impossible for you to be able to withdraw it to your local currency since the Federal Government has banned direct withdrawal of cryptocurrency to bank.
I think they have Nigerian naira in their payment gateway. If they have such option then you can simply convert your coins to naira and withdraw as fiat.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds