Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Has anyone used Perfect Money?

Sometimes people are always afraid of using cryptocurrency because of its high volatility ,is possible that your money can easily reduced by 10% or even more when we experience a bad market
That's just it. But in our own case is just different. If we don't use Cryptocurrency here in our country we can't cash out our earnings made online.

Advertisement Placeholder
That's just it. But in our own case is just different. If we don't use Cryptocurrency here in our country we can't cash out our earnings made online.
Anyway I believe the high volatility in cryptocurrency and be overcome when we are doing transaction with stablecoin because that one doesn't have any volatility that can affect the value of our asset.

I have not used perfect money before but I have been hearing about it and I also know the vendors. I think I will like to more how it works.

Av not really used perfect money before neither as a payment method or even setting account on their platform meanwhile am not sure if its available in my country...
No I have not use perfect money before and I don't really know how it works but that will be very good due to the review but I'm seeing here.

Anyway I believe the high volatility in cryptocurrency and be overcome when we are doing transaction with stablecoin because that one doesn't have any volatility that can affect the value of our asset.
Does the volatility in Cryptocurrency worry you??

I understand how bizarre it is when you'll receive a coin from a merchant only to see it losing value cos of fluctuations.

Does the volatility in Cryptocurrency worry you??

I understand how bizarre it is when you'll receive a coin from a merchant only to see it losing value cos of fluctuations.
Yes this can actually affect the value and it always worries me, sometimes even if you are receiving your payments here on bizdustry, the volatility will either make you lose or gain but gaining is Always on rare circumstance.

Yes this can actually affect the value and it always worries me, sometimes even if you are receiving your payments here on bizdustry, the volatility will either make you lose or gain but gaining is Always on rare circumstance.
Its a worry dear, but their is nothing we can do to change the volatility factor. At times too, their is when it increases when you receive your funds.

For a while now it has been one of the most trending payment services company that a lot of people making use of and I've actually considered to make use of them once in a while but I am yet to decide.
I have made use if perfect money recently when I had issues with my crypto account, the withdrawal charges is high, I pay up to $1 for Bitcoin transactions on the site.

If you pay only $1 for Bitcoin charges to withdraw your coins to external wallets then it means perfect money charges the lowest amount per BTC transaction.

I have been using perfect money to make payments for some online purchases make as well as receive payments from online jobs and gigs that I do also

Its a worry dear, but their is nothing we can do to change the volatility factor. At times too, their is when it increases when you receive your funds.
Yes I was just trying to say it ,but I personally like its volatility because it is something that will give cryptocurrency an increase, stablecoin that doesn't have so much volatility are not good for investment.

No i usally just use Stripe and Paypal, By far the best ones I have used and if its USA only clients then Venmo
No I have not made use of perfect money before just hearing of these for the first time and I think it is all good up in terms of money transaction.

Perfect money is just a perfect payment processor one has come to know. And I wish it is going to surpass PayPal some day to come and I know it that it will soonest

I don't have a perfect money account but i have gone through comments and I have drawn conclusions on the said sites . It's obvious that the site withdrawal threshold is high but it's a legitimate payment gateway. It's important to make findings on any payment gateways before using them.

I have used perfect money before and it is mostly to be keeping some of my savings in USD. The experience has been a very good one and I did not experience any issues.

Perfect Money is a charge provider company this is to be had in a number of countries. I actually have used this charge provider personally, however, I actually have visible this charge answer getting used on a number of incomes webweb sites and funding platform.

Yes I was just trying to say it ,but I personally like its volatility because it is something that will give cryptocurrency an increase, stablecoin that doesn't have so much volatility are not good for investment.
Yes, every Cryptocurrency trader who wants to get benefits around Cryptocurrency we seek to see volatility heading to the top.after buying his or her coin. But when it's going down we'll condemn it.

I've not heard this payment service let alone using it. I think it may be a good wallet but one needs to understand how it works and operate.

Yes, every Cryptocurrency trader who wants to get benefits around Cryptocurrency we seek to see volatility heading to the top.after buying his or her coin. But when it's going down we'll condemn it.
What we need to understand in cryptocurrency is that no coin will ever continue in constant uptrend for a long time without experiencing a correction, the correction should not bother us as long-term investors.

What we need to understand in cryptocurrency is that no coin will ever continue in constant uptrend for a long time without experiencing a correction, the correction should not bother us as long-term investors.
Not really I have not make use of perfect money before but based on the review I guess online about people who make use of perfect money they say it is ok.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds