Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Has anyone used Perfect Money?

But it actually work in our country here in Nigeria and you can use it to send and receive money, I did not also use it because the demand for it in my life is not there at the moment.maybe in the future
That's it, when it comes to in-demand payment gateway here in our country, Cryptocurrency is on the centre if attraction and that's what we use to transact online.

Advertisement Placeholder
That's it, when it comes to in-demand payment gateway here in our country, Cryptocurrency is on the centre if attraction and that's what we use to transact online.
Yes I agree with you, a lot of people are so interested in cryptocurrency mode of payment because it is one of the easiest way we can receive most of our earning, it is the best form of payment for me.

I have used the perfect money before and it was actually a very good experience. Since we do not have PayPal around here it has proven to be a very valuable alternative.

Perfect money is a payment system that allows people to send and receive money all over the world. It works just like western union and money gram. However, I haven't used the payment system before

Yes I agree with you, a lot of people are so interested in cryptocurrency mode of payment because it is one of the easiest way we can receive most of our earning, it is the best form of payment for me.
That's the easiest and fastest way of commanding financial transactions online. The use of Cryptocurrency for payment have lessened the burden.

Perfect money has been getting popular daily because most people and sites has been using perfect money as a means of payment option online , and its more preferable than PayPal to me.
Very true indeed it is more acceptable than it PayPal counterpart that causes and gives people a lot of problems and headaches with their money

Perfect Money is a payment service provider that is available in a lot of countries. I have not used this payment service personally, however, I have seen this payment solution being used on a lot of earning sites and investment platform. Has anybody used perfect money? What's your experience like?
You're right. Perfect money is a payment service provider in our country. I have not used perfect money for my payment services. But I have already opened my perfect money account. It is made for the purpose of being used for my earning sites. I have a little amount in there but I have no withdrawal yet in perfect money.

I don't usually use that payment gateway. But there are other gateways that I used like skrill, payoneer and other sites. It all depend on the one you choose all also which is fast

I once opened a perfect money account and after seeing a lot of reviews on the high rate of withdrawal , I was forced to abondone it and look for another way of withdrawing my earnings

Very true indeed it is more acceptable than it PayPal counterpart that causes and gives people a lot of problems and headaches with their money
Perfect money has been my alternatives and i have been settled with them and prefer them to PayPal since PayPal decided not to allow my country to receive fund into our wallet.

I have perfect money account. I once funded my account with bitcoins. sadly, bitcoins in my account cannot be used for payment. Bitcoins also cannot be converted to another currency. I cannot withdraw because the amount is less than minimum withdrawal threshold. This system works like a scam site.
In your own opinion it might be a scam. But it is very legit. Perfect money has been in existence for more than 10 years now and I have been using it for more than 10 years also with no issues. It replaced liberty reserved that was closed by US government.
Before you received bitcoin, you should have seen the minimum withdraw.

No i usally just use Stripe and Paypal, By far the best ones I have used and if its USA only clients then Venmo
Yes I've heard of people who have made use of perfect money but I know people is more popular and it is what it's being used generally by everyone.

Perfect money as a payment gateway has a lot of users and customer base to keep them business for a long time. You can safely leave your money in their care and be rest assured that it will be safe

I have used perfect money a lot to order send or receive money and to be honest the experience has been a good one as their transfers are fast and safe.

I have been hearing about perfect money as well, is it a payment platform like PayPal? I hope it's available in my country.
Perfect money is available in all country. It is not like PayPal that has restrictions in some countries. Even in Nigeria that are many rusted exchangers recommended by perfect money where your fund can be exchange for fund to your bank account here in Nigeria.

I have used perfectmoney before to store fiat money like USD. They have very tight security feature , so no chance of losing funds from hacking of wallet. They offer annual interest on money you hold.

Perfect money is a payment method and also great payment method for many countries I have not personally use it but many of my friends are using it for receiving payment from companies and some website they are working at it is a great payment method

That's the easiest and fastest way of commanding financial transactions online. The use of Cryptocurrency for payment have lessened the burden.
Sometimes people are always afraid of using cryptocurrency because of its high volatility ,is possible that your money can easily reduced by 10% or even more when we experience a bad market

Perfect Money is a payment service provider that is available in a lot of countries. I have not used this payment service personally, however, I have seen this payment solution being used on a lot of earning sites and investment platform. Has anybody used perfect money? What's your experience like?
Av not really used perfect money before neither as a payment method or even setting account on their platform meanwhile am not sure if its available in my country...

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds