Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Has anyone used Perfect Money?

I have not used perfect money before but I have been hearing about it and I also know the vendors. I think I will like to more how it works.
Why so many reviews I've gotten about perfect money I think it is legit and reliable but have not made use of it before I am planning to.

Advertisement Placeholder
Once created a perfect money account but didn't make use of it, that's because I have a PayPal account that also serves me, will try to login to the pf account to see it's status.

Once created a perfect money account but didn't make use of it, that's because I have a PayPal account that also serves me, will try to login to the pf account to see it's status.
Same here. When bitcoin payment and payeer came out , perfect money lost it's shine and it will be difficult for them to rise again in the competitive market

Perfect Money is a payment service provider that is available in a lot of countries. I have not used this payment service personally, however, I have seen this payment solution being used on a lot of earning sites and investment platform. Has anybody used perfect money? What's your experience like?
[automerge]1630784780[/automerge]
I have perfect money account. I once funded my account with bitcoins. sadly, bitcoins in my account cannot be used for payment. Bitcoins also cannot be converted to another currency. I cannot withdraw because the amount is less than minimum withdrawal threshold. This system works like a scam site.

Perfect Money is a payment service provider that is available in a lot of countries. I have not used this payment service personally, however, I have seen this payment solution being used on a lot of earning sites and investment platform. Has anybody used perfect money? What's your experience like?
This is the very first time I'm hearing about such platform, is it like PayPal? How does it work? Please I would appreciate if you can explain how it works and it uses, as it's new to me thanks.

I'm simply focusing my attention via crypto because that's one of the easiest ways to collect earnings online as a lower tier country user without PayPal.

Wow , am really getting enlighten with new information , I never knew perfect money exists not untill now , maybe I will still check more about it on Google

I don't know if Perfect Money caters to residents of the Philippines. I am looking for an alternative to Paypal because of the high fees that are charged every time I receive a payment. Maybe I have to check Perfect Money today so that I can create an account if the policy is okay with me.

I have perfect money account. I once funded my account with bitcoins. sadly, bitcoins in my account cannot be used for payment. Bitcoins also cannot be converted to another currency. I cannot withdraw because the amount is less than minimum withdrawal threshold. This system works like a scam site.
Perfect money is good but you just need to be very careful by MIT funding your wallet account with bitcoin there because bitcoin cannot be converted into another crypto coin.

have an account with adsterra and I have used it but I did not use it for long. When I placed the code and shoe ads on my blog what I earn from the ad was small so I left it and moved to a-ads. I prefer a-ads to adsterra. But I don't know now if it that now pays well.

Haven't use perfect money but it kinda look not okay for me, but would love to give it a try from here.

A few months ago, my account seemed to be compromised when I thought someone was trying to access my account so I made use of perfect money for a few days and the charges were incredible, I paid almost one dollar for a ten dollar transaction

Can't say I've used perfect money but know a lot of people who have and even online here there have been good testimonies too for some of the users so definitely worth considering too

I'm simply focusing my attention via crypto because that's one of the easiest ways to collect earnings online as a lower tier country user without PayPal.
Well even me I do not use it now because I don't see the need to use it in my life now, this is an outdated form of payment and is gradually going down, PayPal and payoneer is taking over

Sorry if I may get you right are talking about funding your perfectmoney through bitcoin?which country are you from?perfectmoney work in my country and we can also use bitcoin for many transaction what about you
[automerge]1631151145[/automerge]

I have not use perfect money before but people are given different opinion in it,I will love to give it a try,to me life is risk and it is more risky not to take risk

Perfect Money was created as an electonic payment for non cash on the internetdespite the fact that the system was originally created as a payment tool for instant and secure settlements in the business environment and between private users, it is also used for money laundering

I have been hearing about perfect money as well, is it a payment platform like PayPal? I hope it's available in my country.
I think I have opened an account in perfect money platform. But I don't use this as a form of deposit and withdrawal transaction. I often use PayPal account and cryptocurrency coins like Bitcoin.

Well even me I do not use it now because I don't see the need to use it in my life now, this is an outdated form of payment and is gradually going down, PayPal and payoneer is taking over
Outdated indeed, PayPal, payoneer, cryptocurrency are taking over from such kind of outdated payment system. But I prefer crypto to all.

Outdated indeed, PayPal, payoneer, cryptocurrency are taking over from such kind of outdated payment system. But I prefer crypto to all.
These are the things we really need to consider even in our own daily life because there are some technology that might even take over some of the work and things we are doing, omo we really need to be upgrading o.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds