Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Has anyone used Perfect Money?

Has anyone ever used perfect money
Well I have been hearing about perfect money but I have never used it before but all I know is a best way to exchange money

Advertisement Placeholder
Perfect Money is a payment service provider that is available in a lot of countries. I have not used this payment service personally, however, I have seen this payment solution being used on a lot of earning sites and investment platform. Has anybody used perfect money? What's your experience like?

For a while now it has been one of the most trending payment services company that a lot of people making use of and I've actually considered to make use of them once in a while but I am yet to decide.

No i usally just use Stripe and Paypal, By far the best ones I have used and if its USA only clients then Venmo
No I have not use perfect money before but I need money according to what you are so people have been saying that it will be okay.

Perfect money is a very popular payment processor and gateway for making ones payment and also receiving of payments from clients and other online Platforms that pays through this medium

Perfect money is working for almost all countries in the world. I'm not using at the moment cos I'm not doing any tasks online to withdraw using it.

Perfect Money is a safe system,account security is a top priority. If a new IP address or browser attempts to log in to an account access is initially denied and a message is sent to the user's given email address with a PIN code to verify that it is the account owner logging in.

I was about to register with perfect money but well I have changed my mind , as long as all sites that I am active on and that have Perfect money as payment option , they have Payeer too .

Perfect Money is a payment service provider that is available in a lot of countries. I have not used this payment service personally, however, I have seen this payment solution being used on a lot of earning sites and investment platform. Has anybody used perfect money? What's your experience like?
Yeah I have perfect money account, and I really love the website because they don't fuck up, their payment is good ,even if you save your money on it you won't have any problem with them I really trust them because they never fuck up with me.is the best online account

How many hours are you use online to make money? There are so many online websites that can make you be a rich, you have a smartphone but you don't know the useful more than calls or game ,please join me on this platform to make much money to your account

Have you ever hear about clip-clap it is online business that you can make a lot of money , clip-clap is a way for you and me to work on it ,join me an thank me later ,all the best

I've not used perfect money, i guess its just simple as Cryptocurrency??
Perfect money is quite different from cryptocurrency. Perfect money is one of the old webmoney which function just like PayPal. Perfect money comes into existence after liberty reserved went into extinction.

Perfect money is quite different from cryptocurrency. Perfect money is one of the old webmoney which function just like PayPal. Perfect money comes into existence after liberty reserved went into extinction.
That means perfect money replaced the long gone liberty reserve online banking institution. Its a nice integration, that has helped to fasten transactions too.

I have perfect money account. I once funded my account with bitcoins. sadly, bitcoins in my account cannot be used for payment. Bitcoins also cannot be converted to another currency. I cannot withdraw because the amount is less than minimum withdrawal threshold. This system works like a scam site.
They just have a high minimum threshold and high fees when it comes to crypto. They're better with their perfect money than crypto. I do get perfect money as payment then from bmf but I prefer exchanging it through third party exchange.

I've used it, especially when I was trading on binary. Withdrawal and deposits are pretty safe because of their two factor authentication. Pretty fast too

I have been making use of perfect money when I could not access my crypto wallet and my experience there has been good, transfer is instant and wallet looks really secure but just that the charges are quite high

I have used perfect money financial services before and to be honest it was very very worth it. If you are considering trying to use it then you can go ahead as it is very safe.

Perfect money is working for almost all countries in the world. I'm not using at the moment cos I'm not doing any tasks online to withdraw using it.
But it actually work in our country here in Nigeria and you can use it to send and receive money, I did not also use it because the demand for it in my life is not there at the moment.maybe in the future

I have not used perfect money so far. I was unable to complete the account vetification because they were asking for a utility bill with my name on it. Well, I don't have that since I am still living with my parents. I wish they could use another means to verify accounts.

Perfect to me is a very more prefers payment wallet than the PayPal. Just that the number of exchanges here trading in perfect money dollar are not as much as those trading paypal

For a while now it has been one of the most trending payment services company that a lot of people making use of and I've actually considered to make use of them once in a while but I am yet to decide.
Perfect money has been getting popular daily because most people and sites has been using perfect money as a means of payment option online , and its more preferable than PayPal to me.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds