Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Has anyone used Perfect Money?

in 2018, I was working on multiple websites that accept only Perfect Money and Payeer, I decided to create my accounts there, it is easy and simple.
I am still using perfect money to receive payment from some platforms online and it works creditably well. I will strongly recommend this platform. The only cons is that you would need to pay high transaction fee if you are not verified . I was unable to get my account verified because they kept declining my documents.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have started using the perfect money to receive payment online presently. I find it very easy to withdraw the perfect money into my account , but you would need to pay some fees to the third-party agents that would make the transfer into your account.

I am still using perfect money to receive payment from some platforms online and it works creditably well. I will strongly recommend this platform. The only cons is that you would need to pay high transaction fee if you are not verified . I was unable to get my account verified because they kept declining my documents.
I can pay you through Perfect Money, you only go to this thread and fill in the amount that you want with your Biznotes and I will send you the money in less than one day after verifying the quality of your posts.

Actually I have not heard of perfect money before but I know alot of people have an account with them and many people do complain because of the experience they have with the platform it's more like a scammed.

Perfect Money is a pretty popular payment system. However, it is still not that popular as other huge payment system because Perfect Money does not work in the United States. Perfect Money is not a scam, though.

I have used perfect money before when I wanted to collect money from a freelance job in which I did and I must say that the experience was good and it was also top notch.

I can pay you through Perfect Money, you only go to this thread and fill in the amount that you want with your Biznotes and I will send you the money in less than one day after verifying the quality of your posts.
This is really interesting. I am keen to knowing more about this and I would love to get paid via perfectmoney because it is quite easy for me to convert the perfect money to my fiat currency through the third party that was recognised by the platform.

This is really interesting. I am keen to knowing more about this and I would love to get paid via perfectmoney because it is quite easy for me to convert the perfect money to my fiat currency through the third party that was recognised by the platform.
I replied to your comment, feel free to exchange your Biznotes wherever Perfect Money or Payeer anytime^^

I replied to your comment, feel free to exchange your Biznotes wherever Perfect Money or Payeer anytime^^
Thank you very much. I just replied your comment too . I'm waiting for your reply because I want to know the amount of biznotes to make up $5 in perfectmoney.

I have used perfect money before when I wanted to collect money from a freelance job in which I did and I must say that the experience was good and it was also top notch.
The transaction fee on perfect money platform is quite reasonable and you will enjoy more of lower charge on transactions if you are a verified member . It is better to be verified to enjoy the juicy features on this platform.

I have not used perfect money but I have seen a lot of people who have used it. And they give a positive review about it. It look to be good payment system and an alternative to paypal.

I have not used perfect money but I have seen a lot of people who have used it. And they give a positive review about it. It look to be good payment system and an alternative to paypal.
Payeer and Perfect Money are Russian wallets, they are legit and very easy to use with small fees for transcations. their only limitation is the fact that they aren't allowed in some countries.

Perfect money is one of the earliest websites that I used for sending and receiving payment when I started my freelance journey and it has been a very good experience

There was a time then in the past that opportunity arises that people have to widraw their earnings with perfect money in a certain online platform . That was when I considered creating a perfect money account but unfortunately the platform didn't last for a long time.

Perfectmoney is a wonderful platform. I have an account with this platform and it is really working well. It has helped me to receive funds from online earning platforms conviniently. It has also helped me to receive funds in dollars .

Yes I have personally heard of perfect money site or forum before even though same, I have not engage in it simply because I don't know much about how it works and how beneficial it's to the user.

Never been able to use this platform at all to receive payment from anywhere. The last time I tried doing so, I was told that the platform does not support my country and there is no point even going back to his since I've already started using cryptocurrency.

Perfect money is a payment solution that has been around for some time now and I think people can be able to positively say that it is here to stay and their customer service is top-notch.

Perfect money are widely used by so many people most especially people in which their payment methods is perfect money. It will be very difficult for people without the need for perfect money to have it as a mode of payment since it will be useless at that time.

I've seen a lot of people make use of perfect money and I also use perfect money but I'm not so active on that payment gateway .on the overall, perfect money is a legitimate platform where you would receive payment on there's a particular forum that was just launched , the payment processor is only perfect money and the name of the forum is freeperfectmoney. So , I am on that platform too and I hope to earn and transfer money to my perfect money account.

Perfect Money is a payment gateway just like Payeer or PayPal. They offer interest on your balance. However, in order to use this feature your account must be verified with legal documents.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds