Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Has anyone used Perfect Money?

I have only been using crypto currencies for all my online transactions and these days it is difficult to even consider other payment alternatives like payoneer and perfect money.
[automerge]1639132080[/automerge]
I have been hearing about perfect money as well, is it a payment platform like PayPal? I hope it's available in my country.
Sure it is a payment platform and I got to know about it when I was still active on beermoneyforum, as the admin was using it to send out payments to members.

Last edited:
Advertisement Placeholder
I have bitoin funds on perfect money account. I need at least 0.001 btc plus 5 percent additional to cover the withdrawal fee. I have 0.001 btc but not enough funds to pay for withdrawal commission.
This not good, I don't know what they gain in puting high charges on people's withdrawal, this is why many will stop using perfect money.

I have been hearing about perfect money as well, is it a payment platform like PayPal? I hope it's available in my country.
It is actually somehow related to PayPal but they are not the same thing and as far as I'm concerned paypal will always remain the best payment platform that anyone can make use of.

I had a pretty bad experience with perfect money, I don't think I will ever use this service again. They charged me over $10 just to withdraw $50.

PayPal will always be the best when it comes to payment processors that are used for monetary transaction but I believe that perfect money is somehow a very good alternative as well.

Perfect Money is a payment gateway just like Payeer or PayPal. They offer interest on your balance. However, in order to use this feature your account must be verified with legal documents.
I believe that the reason why a lot of people are looking for other alternatives to PayPal is because their services is not available all over the world and some of their charges seems to be high.

No, I never used perfect Money because the need for it is not yet available, if I have a serious need for it obviously I will always consider it only when
an occasion demands.. I may not be able to use it now until it is necessary.

I have been hearing about prefect but I have never use it before because and I don't really know it works, I believe it use for online payment I have to try it so to know how it works.

I have been hearing about prefect but I have never use it before because and I don't really know it works, I believe it use for online payment I have to try it so to know how it works.
It is a very good payment option, it is very easy to use like Payeer, Skrill or PayPal, it is available for all countries though not all countries can convert perfect money funds directly to their Fiat currencies.

Perfect Money is a payment gateway just like Payeer or PayPal. They offer interest on your balance. However, in order to use this feature your account must be verified with legal documents.
I actually came across perfect money some years ago but because I am very comfortable with making use of PayPal I decided not to have an account registered with them.

It is actually more difficult for paypal to be available in so many countries when compared to perfect money because a lot of people who don't have access to PayPal including myself.

I have tried to create an account on perfect money. I find that it is so hard to verify an account there. They want you to upload a utility bill with your name and adress yet some of us still live with our parents and don't have utility bills with our names. Moreover, it is so hard to find exchange sites

I've not used perfect money, i guess its just simple as Cryptocurrency??
No, perfect money is not as simple as cryptocurrency but it is almost related to PayPal services which you will receive the fund and have to send it to another source to receive the money in your bank account.

Perfect money is a payment gateway. So many websites used as payment option for those who used it. It is very similar to PayPal but not as popular as PayPal. Currently, I don't have Perfect money account.

I have not comes across perfect money platform before, this is my first and I am wondering how the platform works and how effectively it's to meet up to people demand.

Well I don't use it and I don't even have an account , The reason is because no occasion has demanded it before, recently I sees the needs to have a PayPal account and that is what I am trying to do. It's depends on situations.

I have not use this platform before, and this is due to to the fact that they do not seem to have all features available for my country and I cannot come and be making use of such platform that restricts us.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds