Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Has anyone used Perfect Money?

I haven't used it and actually, it's the first time I'm hearing about it. I'd like to know more about Perfect Money as an alternative means of transaction or payment.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have perfect money account. I once funded my account with bitcoins. sadly, bitcoins in my account cannot be used for payment. Bitcoins also cannot be converted to another currency. I cannot withdraw because the amount is less than minimum withdrawal threshold. This system works like a scam site.

I am not sure what happened in your case. But I am quite sure that Perfect Money is not a scam. Maybe you deposited coins that are below the minimum threshold. have you opened a support ticket? I have been using the perfect Money payment system for years and I have never encountered such kind of problems.

Perfect money has transaction fees, that's what I her from people who are using this payment provider. I have also heard from people that perfect money has high minimum deposit.

Perfect Money is a payment service provider that is available in a lot of countries. I have not used this payment service personally, however, I have seen this payment solution being used on a lot of earning sites and investment platform. Has anybody used perfect money? What's your experience like?
I have seen perfect money in different online investment platforms. Meaning it is very credible and legit payment system. I don't not used or don't have a perfect money account. I am looking forward to have an account when the need arise.

I have seen perfect money in different online investment platforms. Meaning it is very credible and legit payment system. I don't not used or don't have a perfect money account. I am looking forward to have an account when the need arise.
I recently opened a perfect money account, though it is a legit and credible payment system as you have said, but the only problem I have is the withdrawal process. I heard the fee they take is extremely high, the only way to avoid this would be to sell it off.

Perfect money just hearing this for the first time please those that have used it should explain to us how to go about it and if a good means

I used to perfect money in the past to buy different things online. It is easy to use and it comes with good security features. But I am now using PayPal at present to buy things online.

I don't have it because the need for it is not there now ,I may decide to have it later in the future when I see potential in it, most online business that Is paying us to not accept perfect money and as a result of this most people are not really interested in it.

Perfect money is one of the best money exchange service in the world. You can use it to get money from any country with different currency. A lot of people are also into it as well and they pay fast

I believe that we can also opt Perfect Money as an option to send money to our family members and friends. They offer low fees as compared to many money transfer services around the world and they are instant when it comes to sending funds.

Perfect money is only good for those have very huge amount of money in their account and invest it there, withdrawing will not be hard for them but before then find out if it is available in your country

Perfect money is only good for those have very huge amount of money in their account and invest it there, withdrawing will not be hard for them but before then find out if it is available in your country
This is correct, five dollars was sent to me through perfect money and it has been stock there since last month and I heard the charges are also very high.

I recently opened a perfect money account, though it is a legit and credible payment system as you have said, but the only problem I have is the withdrawal process. I heard the fee they take is extremely high, the only way to avoid this would be to sell it off.
Thanks for the update. I haven't used this method anyway but I am currently exploring different wallets to find out which is the best for me. And I think this isn't for me because my transactions ain't always high, so the high transaction fees will really affect me

Thanks for the update. I haven't used this method anyway but I am currently exploring different wallets to find out which is the best for me. And I think this isn't for me because my transactions ain't always high, so the high transaction fees will really affect me
Presently I have five dollars stuck there. No way to withdraw or send it out but someone introduced me to a site where I can sell it off in exchange for my flat currency. The problem is I can only make transactions of $15 upwards.

Well honestly I have never used that before but then I would like to look into it more and do some research about it so I will be able to get the knowledge I need because it actually looks legit
you will be wasting your time because you will not even need it, instead of that you should rather concentrate on doing something more important for yourself what are you going to use it for ?

There was a time when I used to utilize Perfect Money a lot. I still use it, but now I mostly use Payeer because it also offers built-in trading Platform to its users.

I've never used perfect money. As a matter of fact, this is the first time i'm hearing about it. I don't think this perfect money is available in my country.

Perfect Money is a payment service provider that is available in a lot of countries. I have not used this payment service personally, however, I have seen this payment solution being used on a lot of earning sites and investment platform. Has anybody used perfect money? What's your experience like?

I used it in the past when I practiced ptc sites but I didn't use it much, I wasn't surprised why ... I use paypal most often and I also accept payeer. these 2 use :)

Sane here I have not Use perfect money as a means of receiving payment,but I have been hearing people talking about it,that everything about it tends to be simple and easy.

Many people may not use it because most website are not even considering them as their mode of payment.. in a situation like this most people will not really have the need for it in their life .. every paying site uses PayPal or cryptocurrency

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds