Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Has anyone used Perfect Money?

We can only be able to make use of these payments methods when there is anything available or if there is need. I know of perfect money very well but I haven't used it before because I don't have it needs now.
In the past sites used perfect money so much because it was the only alternative to liberty reserve, nowadays there is IOMoney and Yandex and WebMoney and Advcash and Payeer all these alternatives to PerfectMoney.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have a pretty bad experience with this payment service. I have funds on the site that cannot be withdrawn or exchange because it is less than the minimum withdrawal threshold.
It is a sad thing that you have had to go through all this but overall I believe that they have some good experiences and yours might be because they were experiencing a downtime or some kind of issues.

In the past sites used perfect money so much because it was the only alternative to liberty reserve, nowadays there is IOMoney and Yandex and WebMoney and Advcash and Payeer all these alternatives to PerfectMoney.
Yea, I also believe that because of many other alternative , perfect money is no more popular as it was some few years ago. I haven't heard of the Yandex before. How does it work ?

Yea, I also believe that because of many other alternative , perfect money is no more popular as it was some few years ago. I haven't heard of the Yandex before. How does it work ?
It is a bank like Payeer or PerfectMoney but used on russian websites how are using Yandex as a search engine at it has its payment method separatelly and they have cooperation with IOMoney for generation of mastercard.

It is a bank like Payeer or PerfectMoney but used on russian websites how are using Yandex as a search engine at it has its payment method separatelly and they have cooperation with IOMoney for generation of mastercard.
Okay, does it really mean that if we have to register with them that we can be able to have a digital MasterCard or what ? So is there any benefit of this other than using any other alternative like the PayPal or maybe payoneer .

Okay, does it really mean that if we have to register with them that we can be able to have a digital MasterCard or what ? So is there any benefit of this other than using any other alternative like the PayPal or maybe payoneer .
I didn't try YooMoney yet but they provide MasterCard as mentioned on their site, half of the websites paying with YooMoney are paying alternatively with WebMoney and also Payeer and Advcash, and PerfectMoney so half of my online earnings are withdrawn to WebMoney while half to Payeer and Advcash.

I didn't try YooMoney yet but they provide MasterCard as mentioned on their site, half of the websites paying with YooMoney are paying alternatively with WebMoney and also Payeer and Advcash, and PerfectMoney so half of my online earnings are withdrawn to WebMoney while half to Payeer and Advcash.
So why are you not making use of cryptocurrency which is one of the most popular means of making withdrawal. Or you think that this is much more easier for you ? What is your location ?

So why are you not making use of cryptocurrency which is one of the most popular means of making withdrawal. Or you think that this is much more easier for you ? What is your location ?
For cryptocurrency:
BCH waiting for 1 hour and half for having money credited
LTC waiting for 30 minutes for having money credited
So unless the website is using cryptocurrency I just withdraw money to Binance then from Binance to Advcash. Time is money.
Some websites requires paying with coinbase or coinpayments then in this case I could withdraw from Binance to Coinbase or Coinpayments and sometimes Spectrocoin (like site is accepting Cryptopay).

For cryptocurrency:
BCH waiting for 1 hour and half for having money credited
LTC waiting for 30 minutes for having money credited
So unless the website is using cryptocurrency I just withdraw money to Binance then from Binance to Advcash. Time is money.
Some websites requires paying with coinbase or coinpayments then in this case I could withdraw from Binance to Coinbase or Coinpayments and sometimes Spectrocoin (like site is accepting Cryptopay).

Bitcoin cash was specially made to initiate and complete a transaction within a period of not more than 1 minutes. And beside the Bitcoin cash network is not really congested like bitcoins itself , so I believe transaction will be easier and also fast.

I have not used the perfect money before and so I do not know how this particular payment gateway operate. it is in the best interest for you to be able to determine how a payment gateway operate before you venture into using it.

Although this is the first time I am hearing about this perfect money wallet, the only wallets I know about are Binance wallet which is the best among all the other wallets I know then follow by PayPal wallet, Raven wallet and Quidak.

I have not used the perfect money before and so I do not know how this particular payment gateway operate. it is in the best interest for you to be able to determine how a payment gateway operate before you venture into using it.
Since we have so many payment gateway operation which we can choose between , it has become easier form us just to neglect the hard payment gateway like perfect money money PayPal. But th site you are working on will determine the payment gateway younneed to use,

Since we have so many payment gateway operation which we can choose between , it has become easier form us just to neglect the hard payment gateway like perfect money money PayPal. But th site you are working on will determine the payment gateway younneed to use,
I just registered on perfectmoney and presently I do not know how things operate there because I'm finding it difficult to verify my account with the documents. The IP address is unique and that makes it very difficult for me to operate this account because you can't use it outside the IP that you have used to register it.

I was forced to use perfect money because the paid to click website that seems legit had that only as a payment gateway. However I was paid $2 two days after requesting for a pay out. The bug now came when I wanted to withdraw that money from perfect money to the preferred choice of mine.
Something I didn't know was that perfect money does not support direct transfers/bank deposit through.

The need for perfect money for me has not arises. I know a lot of people that are making use of perfect money because they have transaction to carry that involves it .I never used it before

I have a Perfect Money account, but I do not use it that much. I prefer Payee now. Payeer is much better, as it offers many different kinds of options. It also allows you to trade in Forex and cryptocurrencies.

I have a Perfect Money account, but I do not use it that much. I prefer Payee now. Payeer is much better, as it offers many different kinds of options. It also allows you to trade in Forex and cryptocurrencies.
There was a time I wanted to have created a perfect money account but I later came to find out that it is no more needed. For now I Only have accounts on things I would likely needs all the time.

Perfect money is definitely a very good option for you to use in order to be sending and receiving money. I particularly like it because it is available in a lot of countries.

Perfect money is definitely a very good option for you to use in order to be sending and receiving money. I particularly like it because it is available in a lot of countries.
It might be a very popular and good platform of sending money in other countries, but I have not heard much about it in Nigeria. I think it is not present in most African countries yet.

Perfect Money is a payment gateway just like Payeer or PayPal. They offer interest on your balance. However, in order to use this feature your account must be verified with legal documents.
of course many platforms requires you to verify every document before you can be able to use their platform. But I have used PayPal before even without any kind of verification to send and receive money.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds