Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Has anyone used Perfect Money?

I am daily using PerfectMoney as Payeer as Advcash payment system as Uphold as Skrill so it is good for daily expenses.

Hello! What do you mean by "as Payeer as advcash payment system as uphold"? Do you mean that you use all of these payment system? Even I am planning to use all of them and save my funds into these different payment systems.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have been using perfect money for a long time now but most especially it was to be depositing money into my betting account and the experience was a very good one.

Well in the WhatsApp group that I found myself the person that was teaching us how to trade on cryptocurrency repeatedly gave a sound warning that we should not try future trading hours as it's a very risky way of trading cryptocurrency and also my account on Binance are always in the habit of warning of their futures trading is very risky.
Yes, that's a nice advise he provided to your guys on the WhatsApp platform never to trade future when the experience isn't much, future traffic is even more riskier than forex. The funds can easily liquidate with low experience.

I don't really have much understanding about it .the reason why I may not be interested to use it is because I don't have any need for it at this particular period of time. Since crypto is my only mode of receiving payment

Yes, that's a nice advise he provided to your guys on the WhatsApp platform never to trade future when the experience isn't much, future traffic is even more riskier than forex. The funds can easily liquidate with low experience.
The truth right now is that I am going through a big trading cheers as my sport trading on binance has been down as a result of the cryptocurrency deep and I am currently losing about $16 which is making me to be very scared of losing my old trading capital.

I have been using perfect money for a long time now but most especially it was to be depositing money into my betting account and the experience was a very good one.

The good thing is that Perfect Money is being supported by many online investing programs and trading programs. However, I really do not know why Perfect Money has still not gained the popularity it truly deserved.

Perfect money, well I've not used perfect money before. From what I have gathered, I heard it's good, so a trial will surely convinced you.

I actually downloaded the app but couldn't get the account working as I couldn't fund the account due to verification reasons, was so frustrating at last I had to let go and froze the app in my phone.

I actually downloaded the app but couldn't get the account working as I couldn't fund the account due to verification reasons, was so frustrating at last I had to let go and froze the app in my phone.

Are you sure you are using the red Perfect Money app? Perfect Money does not require you to verify your account. You can use it without any KYC process. I advise you to use the official website of Perfect Money and please make sure you type the correct URL.

Well I have not heard of such name but I believe if it money service providers then it can ba banks which are available around and within our community which helped us for easy money transactions.

Well I have not heard of such name but I believe if it money service providers then it can ba banks which are available around and within our community which helped us for easy money transactions.

Perfect Money is a popular internet payment system which is used by thousands of people around the world. You can say that it is like internet banks; however, it is not a bank per say. It is more like PayPal.

The first time I heard about perfect money was here on bizdustry and I've never used them and I don't think I will in the nearest future

Yes I have used perfect money a lot of times. And I can say that perfect money is about one of the best payment processor out there that you can safely rely on to receive your money and also make payments with too

Perfect Money is very good for transaction but it is limited to some countries so you have to be sure it is allowed in your country

This is a nice payment service provider and it's a safe one. Personally, I haven't encountered any issues with the app and I've been on it for 3 years now.

Perfect Money is a payment service provider that is available in a lot of countries. I have not used this payment service personally, however, I have seen this payment solution being used on a lot of earning sites and investment platform. Has anybody used perfect money? What's your experience like?
I have never used Perfect Money, although I have been seeing a lot of its updates on my status but it never appealed to me. It's ether PayPal or Payooner for me.

Perfect Money is a payment service provider that is available in a lot of countries. I have not used this payment service personally, however, I have seen this payment solution being used on a lot of earning sites and investment platform. Has anybody used perfect money? What's your experience like?
I am just getting to learn about perfect money, perhaps it is not as renown as the others.
I don't know how good their services are because I have not tried it out before.

Perfect Money is very good for transaction but it is limited to some countries so you have to be sure it is allowed in your country
I have never used it before so I don't really know if it is good like you said but what if I may ask, what is the main function of perfect money and can it be used for transaction of naira across international borders ?

I have never utilized Perfect Money to get installment however I have attempted to make a record there. I observe that it is so difficult to check a record there. They need you to transfer a service bill with your name and adress yet a few of us actually live with our folks and don't have service bills with our names. Besides, it is so difficult to come by trade destinations that permits trade of Perfect cash to my nearby money.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds