Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Has anyone used Perfect Money?

Perfect money is also a good way of saying your funds online, I have never make use of it, I make use of other like Skrill or cryptocurrency wallet, they are much more preferable for me.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes, I am use perfectmoney last time two or three month ago, I am get salary using perfectmoney, but now the project already over, and not using perfectmoney, but maybe someday later still possible to use again.

Perfect money is also a good way of saying your funds online, I have never make use of it, I make use of other like Skrill or cryptocurrency wallet, they are much more preferable for me.
I don't think it is a good way to save your money online because anything can happen. I have come across someone who said that he lost to his $2000 in perfect money. That alone is a red flag that the platform is porous. It is just to receive money and put into your real money account.

I don't think it is a good way to save your money online because anything can happen. I have come across someone who said that he lost to his $2000 in perfect money. That alone is a red flag that the platform is porous. It is just to receive money and put into your real money account.
Yeah exactly, savings money online is not a good idea, that's why it's always advisible to invest on lots of things offline and offline, well I have never used perfect money.

Yeah exactly, savings money online is not a good idea, that's why it's always advisible to invest on lots of things offline and offline, well I have never used perfect money.
Anything can happen to the online space and your money will disappear. it is good to invest online but not all your money. I always advise people to invest with the amount of money they can easily lead to go. It is also important to invest offline.

No, I've not used perfect money for transaction before,I will prefer to use the other alternative. It's better use the one I'm conversant with than to try out what I'm not sure of.

I have heard about perfect money before, but I have not created a account, because I am a user of payeer, so I don't required a extra account to receive my money,

This is one of the reasons why I love bizdustry. It's so educative. This is the first time I am hearing about perfect money. I will read more about them. And I have come across who is using it as a payment option in their site.

I have used perfect money on several occasions and I must confess that this particular payment gateway is a very good one that I would recommend. I have not regretted using it anytime. The only challenge I have is how to cashout my funds because I had to depend on a third-party partner to receive funds in my local bank account.

Too bad of the online banking institution, having high withdrawal threshold. But what's the minimum withdrawal threshold for perfect money?

I have used Perfect Money in the past, but now I prefer Payeer due to the fact that it offers much more functions as compared to Perfect Money. Perfect Money is also reliable.

I have used Perfect Money in the past, but now I prefer Payeer due to the fact that it offers much more functions as compared to Perfect Money. Perfect Money is also reliable.
I understand perfect money to be a nice payment option. It can't be used to withdraw money directly to our local bank account except you have to pass through third party which is one of the things I don't want to go through now.

I understand perfect money to be a nice payment option. It can't be used to withdraw money directly to our local bank account except you have to pass through third party which is one of the things I don't want to go through now.

You can send money directly to your bank account if you want. It is possible. They have a process and withdrawal option available in there. However, in order to do that, you must verify your account.

You can send money directly to your bank account if you want. It is possible. They have a process and withdrawal option available in there. However, in order to do that, you must verify your account.
There was a time we were dealing on perfect money sometimes ago with a group of people which involve withdrawal to perfect money wallet. we later come to find out that you only have to sell it to vendors as it can't be withdrawn to our bank account. I don't know about it now.

There was a time we were dealing on perfect money sometimes ago with a group of people which involve withdrawal to perfect money wallet. we later come to find out that you only have to sell it to vendors as it can't be withdrawn to our bank account. I don't know about it now.

You can even contact the support team of Perfect Money if you cannot find a way to withdraw money to your bank account. Having said that, you can easily find the "withdraw" option in the dashboard of your Perfect Money account.

You can even contact the support team of Perfect Money if you cannot find a way to withdraw money to your bank account. Having said that, you can easily find the "withdraw" option in the dashboard of your Perfect Money account.
Well , for now my needs for perfect money is no more. Probably if there is need for it I will definitely find out if there is a way I can withdraw directly to my bank account. Thank you.

I have only used PayPal myself, not heard of it until now.
Perfect Money is a Russian wallet similar to Payeer if you know it, both of them are Russian wallets and are not available in your country. the most interesting thing about them is there are no huge fees to receive and send money between the accounts.

Perfect Money is a Russian wallet similar to Payeer if you know it, both of them are Russian wallets and are not available in your country. the most interesting thing about them is there are no huge fees to receive and send money between the accounts.
Since I don’t live in Russia, I have never heard of them at all personally at least anyways, and not even Payeer.

Since I don’t live in Russia, I have never heard of them at all personally at least anyways, and not even Payeer.
in 2018, I was working on multiple websites that accept only Perfect Money and Payeer, I decided to create my accounts there, it is easy and simple.

Actually I have not heard of perfect money before but I know alot of people have an account with them and many people do complain because of the experience they have with the platform it's more like a scammed.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds