Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Has anyone used Perfect Money?

Well, I have not heard of this particular site in operation and I dont think it's happening in my home country. I wish I could know more about the site and how it works.

Advertisement Placeholder
I've never used it before sha, but I know a lot of people here that makes use of it . But for me since there there is no need for it right now I may not really have the interest to have an account there until there's needs .

I have not used the perfect money too because people just kept talking about the payment gateway and I have seen some sites use them as payment option.

I have heard about perfect money platform but I have not personally engage myself or invest into it this is because I dont know much about how it works.

At the end of the day it all depends if the payment system is legit or not. Most people are used to PayPal or other payments in crypto. I have never heard of perfect money but it is worth a try.

Perfect Money is one of the most wonderful payment service providers in the world of online activities. I have been using the service of it for a long time and have not faced any problem yet.

I have used perfect money a couple of times in the past in order to send money across borders and my experience has been a very good one and it is an application that I can highly recommend.

The perfect money is gradually becoming a very popular payment gateways online. Although, I do not have the perfect money account but I know that it's one of the best payment gateways.

The site is good, I have account with them. What you need to about perfect money is that they 2 charges for those who have done there KYC and those who has not. They have a program were if you allow your money in your account for a whole, you will receive bonus payment.

I have not used the perfect money and it is perhaps one of the best payment gateways online . I have not tried it but a close friend used it. It has lots of user friendly features and that makes it standout.

Perfect Money is a payment service provider that is available in a lot of countries. I have not used this payment service personally, however, I have seen this payment solution being used on a lot of earning sites and investment platform. Has anybody used perfect money? What's your experience like?
Well I never seen that option on websites. Might look into it and see the benefits of using it.

I have used perfect money in order to receive payment from a couple of clients are broad and to be honest the experience has been a very good one. It is something that I can be able to recommend to anybody willing to use it.

Perfect Money, like Payeer and PayPal, is a payment gateway. They are interested in your balance. However, you must verify your account in legal documentation to use this feature.

Perfect money has been an alternative to PayPal when I was not able to start using PayPal , using perfect money has been a good and wonderful experience for me.

I have been hearing about perfect money as well, is it a payment platform like PayPal? I hope it's available in my country.
Perfect money is a payment solution that is similar to PayPal and it is also available in a wide variety of countries so I think you should try to check it out to see how it will work for you.

Perfect money is a payment solution that is similar to PayPal and it is also available in a wide variety of countries so I think you should try to check it out to see how it will work for you.
And it has a lot of individuals who are currently using it as a means of performing transactions and you can get a good place like binance to sell your perfect money funds in exchange for crypto and get paid In your preferred currency.

The perfect money is one of the form of payment gateways that is being employed by most of the website on the internet. Although I have not used the perfect money before ,so I do not know how it operates.

I have never used it but I wanted to sign up but I saw that I can't be able to withdraw without verifyt my account. I don't have a utility bill since I don't work so I can't be able to verify even if I want to. I heard that you can let your money stay on the account and you can earn some interest but I just can't verify it.

I have used it previously then we could assume it is a good bank but not having a lot of futures like deposit with cryptocurrencies as Payeer. You could cashout from Payeer to PerfectMoney for pay merchant sites supporting PerfectMoney and not Payeer.

We can only be able to make use of these payments methods when there is anything available or if there is need. I know of perfect money very well but I haven't used it before because I don't have it needs now.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds