Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Has anyone used escrow in their business?

I have used an escrow for transaction before, the experience was pleasant. I wasn't even the one who initiated the escrow because I believe everyone should be legit and transparent.

Advertisement Placeholder
Never heard of this payment security service called escrow. But after reading this post, I am interested in learning more about escrow. I want to know whether it is available in my country or not, how much does it charge to broker the deal, etc.
Escrow can work everywhere. The charge to broker a deal depends on the amount to be transacted. It will be a percentage of the transaction.

Binance P2P trading consist of escrow, without the escrow, i believe Binance site we'll be dented with scam, where some vendors will just take your funds without sending you payments. Or sending your coins when you must have paid them.

Wow, great. I have just learned how escrow works and what are the benefits. Escrow service is basically useful for those who do Peer to Peer transactions.

Never heard of this payment security service called escrow. But after reading this post, I am interested in learning more about escrow. I want to know whether it is available in my country or not, how much does it charge to broker the deal, etc.
I also did not know about the escrow companies so I didn't quit follow when I first heard it but after joining some groups in telegram I got exposed to escrow services which are common on telegram group to prevent scam.

In my country, there are trusted persons who serve as excrow between two people who want to go about a transaction. I use them more than the original excrow website.

Have heard about escrow some few times, but never finds it useful going through this topic now makes me understand it more, but I have a question or two. Is it a verified means of transaction? Can it be trusted?
Using an escrow can be tricky especially if the other party claims to be the one with the escrow. Many times the party and escrow may be in cohorts to defraud the unsuspecting half of the transaction.

I have never used excrow in my business or life because I never needed to use it. I am sure many freelancing websites do use their services and they even have "escrow services" of their own. However, I have never availaed their services.

I have heard about this before, i think i once saw a link where i could take some free classes to join the team, but i never did follow up on that. Most people are not aware such system even exist and some even find it hard to trust these system

I have heard about this before, i think i once saw a link where i could take some free classes to join the team, but i never did follow up on that. Most people are not aware such system even exist and some even find it hard to trust these system
Using excrow to Carry out one's transactions is very much safe as they already have a good reputation. It's good to use them to avoid falling for scammers.

Using excrow to Carry out one's transactions is very much safe as they already have a good reputation. It's good to use them to avoid falling for scammers.
Okay am glad to hear that, then i think they need to work on creating more awareness so more people can know about it. Cause so many people are still unaware such system exist, hence they still have issues when it comes to online sales

I have used an escrow before during one of my transactions on telegram. I was the one offering the services but the person i was doing for opted for an escrow.
[automerge]1622984001[/automerge]
I have used an escrow before during one of my transactions on telegram. I was the one offering the services but the person i was doing for opted for an escrow.

I think Escrow is used when trust doesn't exist between the parties involved or when the business is not based on trusted or sincere transaction.

I have seen people use it in cryptocurrencies transactions but I haven't tried it, I guess the companies or people who act mediators get a few for their service.
[automerge]1623681505[/automerge]
Yes, I've used an escrow before but it wasn't in my line of business. It was an online investment and I needed to get a coupon code, so I sent money to the admin who served as an escrow. The seller got the money after I confirmed the code. Escrow service is good in managing loss.
This is serious! Does this really work? I have been added to multiple groups both of telegram and WhatsApp, but it looks very risky too give money to someone I'm not sure of his location or identity.

I also heard that many have been defrauded by this kind of scheme, but if it works for you, it's a good thing I guess.

Last edited:
I have not personally used this payment service before. Most of the online payment services are mostly acts as escrow to individuals who work online.

Thank you for the highlight and explanation you have put out on escrow,though i have not heard of it before,but from the information given,i consider it a good option for business persons and clients,as this will serve as a security for both parties.

I completely agree with you that using the escrow services for our business is more reliable because this service is our trustworthy and so there is no way that anything can go wrong using them.

I have tried to use escrow in doing business in the past but some of them also turnout to be untrustworthy to use as an intermediary between the seller and the buyer and that is what draws me back from using escrow.

Until now, I didn't even know escrow was a company, I just hear of escrow on telegram because of the high rate of scam there so most admins serve as escrow or middleman to make sure nobody gets scammed.

I have tried to use escrow in doing business in the past but some of them also turnout to be untrustworthy to use as an intermediary between the seller and the buyer and that is what draws me back from using escrow.
You have to get a popular escrow who is known to be reliable if you want to avoid these issues. Some scammers also pose as escrows and we need to be careful.

You have to get a popular escrow who is known to be reliable if you want to avoid these issues. Some scammers also pose as escrows and we need to be careful.
The problem is, sometimes you might not find escrow that stays around the location of the seller and you will not want to go for just anybody to avoid stories that touched the heart.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds