Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Has anyone used escrow in their business?

I remember many times in Upwork where I would be asked to choose Escrow as the mediator between me and the clients. I think it's a good platform to avoid someone being scammed out there. Although I have never used their services, I trust them

Advertisement Placeholder
I remember many times in Upwork where I would be asked to choose Escrow as the mediator between me and the clients. I think it's a good platform to avoid someone being scammed out there. Although I have never used their services, I trust them
True, it's a very nice plathfrom. Even in Cass where you get something totally different from what you saw online and ordered, they also handle such cases, so you don't have to pay for the products, you can just easily return and your money is safe. Though have not seen anyone using this system Personally though

I have never use an escrow in business as I always make sure to do my business directly with the owner of the business no matter the condition and obstacles involves in gettingbit done.

Escrow is definitely a good way to avoid scam in a business between the buyer and the seller. I'm not doing that for now but I think I will definitely consider it in the near future.

This is my very first time of hearing about escrow ever and it sounds nice. Most times there is a risk of losing money to people and they don't deliver. This is a perfect solution to such problems and I should read more about it.
I'm not actually made use of that before in my business but will you review here I think I will give it a try on my business I'm sure it will be nice.

Escrow is a payment management company. It works as a bridge between buyer and seller. In other words, escrow is an online payment processing company that secures payment for the buyer as well as the seller. It started working in 1999. It is used by prestigious marketplaces like Upwork, Flippa, etc. Escrow can be used by a buyer or seller for any kind of online sales and transaction

How Does Escrow Work?

Let say you are selling something, however, the buyer cannot simply trust you because he has never done any transaction previously. Therefore, instead of sending payment directly, he sends it to escrow in your name. Once you see that payment is in an escrow account, you deliver your work. Escrow, then, releases your payment by sending it directly to your bank account.
The first step in using escrow is choosing a reputable escrow and not a rogue one, I once purchased a used item on a forum where I never knew or met the seller before,we settled to use an escrow,and he was trustworthy enough and the transaction was carried out and he got his fee

Never heard of this payment security service called escrow. But after reading this post, I am interested in learning more about escrow. I want to know whether it is available in my country or not, how much does it charge to broker the deal, etc.
As for me I have heard about escrow.com which is a way she will soon people pay for goods and services online and this escrow is actually a way for you to pay for goods and services from a third-party and thereby escrow with art as an escrow to release the payment after confirming from the seller of the genuineness of the product.

It sounds like a nice business idea . It works as an intermediary between the buyer and the seller . It's good to have such payment management system. It would provide security for payment between two unknown parties. It triggers my attention in business wise. It sound like a good business idea.

I have not used escrew services to raise money for my business but then I have witnessed a lot of people who have received funding through such methods.

This is a really nice concept and it's already being employed too by many parties because it stand as security for all the invested parties, I have not made use of escrows before but definitely a good idea

When I sell my websites, I always use escrow to perform a transaction. By using escrow I not only secure my funds but also receive funds to my bank account for a low fee.

have an account with them and I have used it but I did not use it for long. When I placed the code and shoe ads on my blog what I earn from the ad was small so I left it and moved to a-ads. I prefer a-ads to adsterra. But I don't know now if it that now pays well.

I have seen people use escrow service to trade and the last time I trade I made use of the service , for peer 2peer trading ,there is nothing wrong in using escrow

Since I have been hearing about escrow in business, I just used the service last week because the seller refused to send the product and I cannot send the money either, the reason we opted for escrow at the expense of both of us.

Sure I have used escrow before.there was a time I wanted to purchase something online and I am not familiar with the seller, I had to use an escrow and everything went smoothly. However I have heard of some dubious people who gather together and form groups on WhatsApp and telegram, one of them claims to be admin or the escrow and they all work together to scam people

Not at all this is the first time I am hearing of this escrow,I feel the platform is for the rich company who purchase goods in large quantities and not us who have small scale business

Personally I have never used it before because my business is not something that I will need such services.this is something that can be done buy bigger business organisation because smaller ones may not be able to do it.

I first came across the word escrow in an online forum where people buy and sell stuffs without getting to meet each other physically ever, they charge a small token and serve as middlemen

Escrow is a payment management company. It works as a bridge between buyer and seller. In other words, escrow is an online payment processing company that secures payment for the buyer as well as the seller. It started working in 1999. It is used by prestigious marketplaces like Upwork, Flippa, etc. Escrow can be used by a buyer or seller for any kind of online sales and transaction

How Does Escrow Work?

Let say you are selling something, however, the buyer cannot simply trust you because he has never done any transaction previously. Therefore, instead of sending payment directly, he sends it to escrow in your name. Once you see that payment is in an escrow account, you deliver your work. Escrow, then, releases your payment by sending it directly to your bank account.
I have heard of Escrow but I never actually bothered to know how it works until now. Thanks for the information on it works. Escrow is a wonderful idea that will reduce in managing loss or loosing your money to scammers.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds