Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Has anyone used escrow in their business?

Until now, I didn't even know escrow was a company, I just hear of escrow on telegram because of the high rate of scam there so most admins serve as escrow or middleman to make sure nobody gets scammed.
Well escrow is actually a company that you can access by visiting their website known as escrow.com. When I set up my own business in the near future I will definitely make use of the escrow services.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well escrow is actually a company that you can access by visiting their website known as escrow.com. When I set up my own business in the near future I will definitely make use of the escrow services.
thats really nice to know and i hope you will grow your business well as you want. this company will help you to grow your business well in the near future.

I don't think that I require the service of an escrow yet as I do not recall running any business with trust issues but I will keep this in mind and hopefully it might come in handy sometimes. Thank you.

When I was opening my first business I did not have any money then so I had to resort to my family members to contribute the money and give to me.

I have never used escrow in business dealings. Escrow is stressful for me as most time they also want to get some money for the services they render to you which is an additional expenses to what you want to buy.

I never heard of this mean of payment before but it still sounds good. The problem with this things is the risk involves when one safe as intermediate before the buyer and the seller you can lost money and I'm sure there is charges involves when making payments through them.

I have never used escrow before to buy anything online. The last time I wished to use one, he sounded so unsure about what I unwanted to buy from the buyer, so I called the deal off between us.

This is my very first time of hearing about escrow ever and it sounds nice. Most times there is a risk of losing money to people and they don't deliver. This is a perfect solution to such problems and I should read more about it.
I have not use this in my business before I will say this is the first time I'm hearing about this on this side that escrow is used for business

Escrow has been a definite for both sellers and buyers just to avoid scamming each other. To be honest I have never used the service of escrow in the past. But I have friends who have made use of it and they all say good things about it.

I don't ever engage in any private escrow service. I only do transactions on established exchange platforms with their firm and solid escrow service like binance for instance

Escrow is a payment management company. It works as a bridge between buyer and seller. In other words, escrow is an online payment processing company that secures payment for the buyer as well as the seller. It started working in 1999. It is used by prestigious marketplaces like Upwork, Flippa, etc. Escrow can be used by a buyer or seller for any kind of online sales and transaction

How Does Escrow Work?

Let say you are selling something, however, the buyer cannot simply trust you because he has never done any transaction previously. Therefore, instead of sending payment directly, he sends it to escrow in your name. Once you see that payment is in an escrow account, you deliver your work. Escrow, then, releases your payment by sending it directly to your bank account.
Am a freelancer, and I currently use escrow services for most of the jobs I deliver. It's a perfect way to reduce scams in the freelancing Industry.

I have never used escrow for my business dealings with individuals before. I have only used this service when dealing with exchanges only like the binance exchange escrow

To be honest with you today is my first time of hearing about this company I have real acceptable payments from many companies like PayPal and others but today is my first time appearing about this particular company I may try it one day I hope it will be a great experience

Yes, I've used an escrow earlier than however it wasn't in my line of business.it simply buying and selling platform i purchase present card in and it's far pretty smooth Escrow provider is right in dealing with loss.

I used escrow for a couple of trades on Telegram when cryptocurrency trading was first banned in my country. However the place has been infested by scammers and in the name of escrow now. Also the emergency of Binance P2P has made it all easy.

I have never used an escrow to try to look for money to fund my business before but I have used family donations and grants from my friends before.

The last time I used escrow was when transacting on upwork. Though the services of an escrow is highly recommended as it builds trust and reduces low quality services.
How to incorporate escrow to say a trading business is what I think will be a challenge

Escrow is a very good payment option adopted by people who wants to transact business who wants to ensure that none of the party to the deal acts fraudulently.

I use excrow for some transactions where the other Party is not well known to me or someone that I really trust to make transactions go smoothly.

No I don't use escrow in my business. I only use the escrow services of the cryptocurrencies exchange I use anytime I want to ontrade in the peer to peer exchange platform. Like the binance exchange for instance

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds