Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Has anyone used escrow in their business?

Fake escrow is when a fraudulent organization sets up a fake company and poses as a legitimate company to defraud users. A typical fraud may involve a potential buyer recommending usage of an unknown escrow company or a company posing as a legitimate escrow company.

The following describes the most common ways sellers are defrauded by a fraudulent escrow site. Please be aware there are numerous variations of these basic scam patterns. You should also be aware that the person recommending a fraudulent escrow site is usually a participant in the scam.

1. A Buyer recommends a fraudulent escrow site to the Seller, often indicating that they would only feel comfortable completing the transaction through an escrow service.

Advertisement Placeholder
Escrow is a payment management company. It works as a bridge between buyer and seller. In other words, escrow is an online payment processing company that secures payment for the buyer as well as the seller. It started working in 1999. It is used by prestigious marketplaces like Upwork, Flippa, etc. Escrow can be used by a buyer or seller for any kind of online sales and transaction

How Does Escrow Work?

Let say you are selling something, however, the buyer cannot simply trust you because he has never done any transaction previously. Therefore, instead of sending payment directly, he sends it to escrow in your name. Once you see that payment is in an escrow account, you deliver your work. Escrow, then, releases your payment by sending it directly to your bank account.
Escrow is a payment management company. It works as a bridge between buyer and seller. In other words, escrow is an online payment processing company that secures payment for the buyer as well as the seller. It started working in 1999. It is used by prestigious marketplaces like Upwork, Flippa, etc. Escrow can be used by a buyer or seller for any kind of online sales and transaction

How Does Escrow Work?

Let say you are selling something, however, the buyer cannot simply trust you because he has never done any transaction previously. Therefore, instead of sending payment directly, he sends it to escrow in your name. Once you see that payment is in an escrow account, you deliver your work. Escrow, then, releases your payment by sending it directly to your bank account.

How Does Escrow Work?

Have made use of this platform before. It's one of the safest way to avoid online scam. Another similar company like escrow will soon be launched in Nigeria and it's called MYSAFEPAY ANTI FRAUD PAYMENT WALLET. It works perfectly like escrow and in fact this is what the Nigeria need at the moment of corruption
[automerge]1613309933[/automerge]

How Does Escrow Work?

How Does Escrow Work?

How Does Escrow Work?

Have made use of this platform before. It's one of the safest way to avoid online scam. Another similar company like escrow will soon be launched in Nigeria and it's called MYSAFEPAY ANTI FRAUD PAYMENT WALLET. It works perfectly like escrow and in fact this is what the Nigeria need at the moment of corruption

To be sincere, this is my first time of hearing about the word escrow. I have never heard about this so I can't really say much about it. But I would like to know about this and how it can work for my business in the future

I have never heard of it before but with what you wrote it's like they are very reliable and secure service
I would love to know more about them, I will be reading the comments of those who knows about escrow
I will love to work with me when doing my online business and transactions

No I have not, not only because o dont have a business of my own presently buy because this is the first time I am finding out about it. I think it is a good idea to use it in your business to serve as a third party between you and your customers.

Fake escrow is when a fraudulent organization sets up a fake company and poses as a legitimate company to defraud users. A typical fraud may involve a potential buyer recommending usage of an unknown escrow company or a company posing as a legitimate escrow company.
There is nothing that doesn't have fake. But how can we know if a company is fake? To know if a company is fake, we need to do review on them first before doing business with them. The review should not come from the company itself.

How Does Escrow Work?

Yes I'v heard of it before, but the payment method doesn't that way here. Unless you have PayPal ain't before you are credited.
Quote Of the today!
Don't depend on people to survive! Depend on your self and I Am, he will surely help you.

The explanation he gives about Escrow is very interesting and very important for people who have doubts when carrying out any type of online commerce. As you explain, both the buyer and the seller are benefited. I suppose that if the transaction does not go through, the money is returned to the buyer and he will lose a percentage for the use of that company.

Using escrow for your business is if utmost importance and very good while because it help in giving confidence to your customers and those coming to invest in your business. Escrow will not allow scammer to scam you because it's after purchase have been successful transacted before money will be release.

I used escrow for the first time when I purchased my redmi7.it was one of the sweetest deal after slice bread

Escrow has a tough verification process therefore it is not quite possible to fraud by creating a fake profile. You as a buyer have to deposit money with escrow, the company then secures the payment from bank or card. The seller will receive payment only after work has been delivered and the buyer approves the payment.

Escrow has to do with the safe keeping of monetary properties by fair parties,which you have the giver and the receivers,they use an escrow service to keep valuable properties such as assets,money and other valuables until the transaction is completed.

Most people have are now using escrow to scam their victim,so I really don't believe in escrow anymore,because as I was told of recent you as a fraudster seller or buyer could create your own escrow by yourself just to scam your victim,but since you see escrow you decide to pay but not knowing is a scam. So we should be careful when doing any transaction online.

How Does Escrow Work?

Most people have are now using escrow to scam their victim,so I really don't believe in escrow anymore,because as I was told of recent you as a fraudster seller or buyer could create your own escrow by yourself just to scam your victim,but since you see escrow you decide to pay but not knowing is a scam. So we should be careful when doing any transaction online.
Do you have personal experience with escrow? I have and I know how it works. Well, I agree that there are loopholes in every system and some fraudsters might find those loopholes to scam people, however, if you know how escrow works you know how reliable service is escrow and how it provides a guarantee to the buyer and seller.

When I sell domains and website, I always use escrow service. It not only provides financial security but also delivers your payment to your local bank. By using escrow you will eliminate third party payment charges.

Yes I was able to use escrow although not in my business, it's actually about the time when I bought some Bitcoin from a Whatsapp group the admin introduce escrow in the group, so I think really appreciate that type of business plan, escrow will assure you that the product is genuine.

Yes, i use escrow all the time when importing goods for my business. It is the safest way for paying for stuff you have just bought online. I cannot transact without escrow.

How Does Escrow Work?

I haven't used the online escrow, but I have used one when I wanted to buy Bitcoin, I transferred the fiat equivalent to the escrow and when I received the Bitcoin in my wallet the money was transferred to the seller and the escrow got his percentage

Interesting review you made about using escrow in a business negotiations. escrow protects both the buyer and the seller to avoid being scammed by serving as a third party agent in an ongoing transactions

This is the first time I would be hearing about ESCROW. BUT the little I have gathered about it is that it's used for online businesses. The ones I know are those who send money for coupon with the investment amounts and gets code to finish up their registration to earn. Most of the time, you receive the code after the agent has confirmed receipt of the payment.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds