Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Has anyone used escrow in their business?

Escrow service is a very great technology that every business should implement. This makes every transaction easy and hassle free. I've not grown my business to the extent of incorporating escrow into my payment system.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have used escrow before while selling my coins through p2p platforms. But i stopped using it because the money the escrow charges is too much and it is even affecting my profits

I have made use of escrow platform before and it was a legit perdon that was in charge of the transaction , using escrow is basically not a huge task

The first transaction I did online on PayPal was without escrow and it didn't end well. Using trusted escrow in business is a very good way to avoid being duped.

I understand how escrow works, but I've not used it during payment with someone online. I just withdraw via cousin's wallet he does the transaction and pay me off.

I have never, so many people have been scammed using Escrows services and so I have generally come to distrust them and can't use them for my business except I know the escrow personally.

Used it on a couple of occasions when transacting in cryptocurrency before Binance P2P comes into play. Binance P2P is also a form of escrow. Escrow can be very important in the era of online scam. Be mindful of escrow on Telegram channels though.
Yeah, escrow is really essential during these times of rampant online scams and frauds. It has really helped me when I am doing p2p cryptocurrency trading. What is wrong with escrow in Telegram channels.

I know of escrow when I was working in the bank but I am surprised that there is an escrow company now. Anyway, from the looks of it I think is similar to Paypal. When you pay by Paypal you get a guarantee that your payment can be reversed if there is a dispute. So the money that you pay is like in escrow. When a dispute arises you can contest the transaction and you can get your money back.

Seriously, I don't know there's a campany called escrow. I have only used someone i met online as an escrow. I think such company will easily prosper provided there service service is top-notch.

Wow this is quite an interesting platform for business most especially the online operation it is really good to operate with if it is a middle agent's between buyers and sellers I really appreciate your efforts for sharing with us on this platform.

I have not use such application in my business before but with the state which you have given about this application I think I will try it on my business and see how it works.

Yeah, escrow is really essential during these times of rampant online scams and frauds. It has really helped me when I am doing p2p cryptocurrency trading. What is wrong with escrow in Telegram channels.
Problem with escrow on Telegram channels is that some people collude to cheat people of their hard earned cash. The escrow and the potential seller may work together to rob people. Since an escrow account is also being operated by human, they can cheat. As a matter of fact, I've talked to a guy who lost his money on a Telegram channel for trusting an escrow.

Well, concerning your question on if I have used escrow for my business, I would have to say that no, i haven't used escrow for my business before, not because I don't want or don't like them, it's simply because this is the first time I am hearing about them

Whenever you are asked to pay money to an individual rather than a corporate identity, or asked to make payment using a person- ...
I've made use of escrow in many of my online transactions especially in my mini importation business. This service is what I see as the most reliable business transaction process online.
[automerge]1621460811[/automerge]
In a world where trust is very essential an escrow service is very important to avoid losing money unnecessary to fraudulent fellows. I have used it to receive payments and if I don't find an escrow arrangements, I hardly make any payments because I don't want regrets.
I've used escrow service while shopping online but I've incorporated it to my own business before. Escrow service is a very perfect one which creates a good inter/intra personal relationship between the seller and the buyer.

Last edited:
Ohh...yes. I use it all the time for buying and selling stuff online. You cannot risk doing business online without Escrow. Especially now with the rise of cryptocurrency and people trying hard to scam people online. Escrow is the only safe bet.

I sell via flippa and flippa has escrow option enabled. If you do not want to use paypal, you can use escrow. If your transaction is higher than $1000 flippa asks you to work with escrow.

I never heard about this call escrow this us my first time of hearing this, but it sound nice at least it will help to build a trust both the buyer and the seller.

I do offline business, I never engaged in online business negotiations to bargain business. Unless its when it concerns crypto, then escrow is always involve for me to cash my funds from binance.

Concerning if anyone has used escrow in their business. Well, I believe this should be my second time of hearing escrow though I didn't get her much knowledge about it the first time I heard of it. With the explanation made, it is a very good managing company

Concerning if anyone has used escrow in their business. Well, I believe this should be my second time of hearing escrow though I didn't get her much knowledge about it the first time I heard of it. With the explanation made, it is a very good managing company
I think it's a great idea using that for your business due to the explanation he gave above, it will be a very profitable idea to your business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds