Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Has anyone used escrow in their business?

I have never dealt with any buying and selling of goods online, I have never worked on websites where escrow is used. Therefore, I do not have any experience with escrow, however, based on what I have read here, I think this is a useful service.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have never dealt with any buying and selling of goods online, I have never worked on websites where escrow is used. Therefore, I do not have any experience with escrow, however, based on what I have read here, I think this is a useful service.
I use a crypto exchange where i use P2P trading to buy, sell and withdraw crypto. For you to transact successfully without being scammed, escrow is applied. It serves as third party to the ongoing transaction, just like banks do, to protect your funds.

Escrow has been known recently even in times like this when social media platform especially telegram since scam has improved and the escrow being used in these platform are middlemen not the main site and it works just the same.

It can provide extra security for a seller who is holding a seller note as ownership of a key asset can often be placed into escrow. It helps to resolve disputes before they arise as it forces both the buyer and seller of an online business to discuss more thoroughly the details of the planned exchange.

No I never use escrow before, but I planned on using it with one of my clients because he is very scared due to his past experience, I see it as the best way to do business with an unknown clients

I have been using Escrow for like 5 years now. I do import alot of stuff from China, hence i have to use escrow every time i buy anything online.

Escrow is a payment management company. It works as a bridge between buyer and seller. In other words, escrow is an online payment processing company that secures payment for the buyer as well as the seller. It started working in 1999. It is used by prestigious marketplaces like Upwork, Flippa, etc. Escrow can be used by a buyer or seller for any kind of online sales and transaction

How Does Escrow Work?

Let say you are selling something, however, the buyer cannot simply trust you because he has never done any transaction previously. Therefore, instead of sending payment directly, he sends it to escrow in your name. Once you see that payment is in an escrow account, you deliver your work. Escrow, then, releases your payment by sending it directly to your bank account.
As far as online transaction is establish, Escrow is the only way out, no amount of trust is worth the risk, my few experience with people as taught me to give what I can loose, people and their line of thoughts are different.

Presently , my cryptocurrency investment is carried out using escrow die to the government ban in cryptocurrency in my country . This has also helped us to transact easily and safely .

I don't even understand how escrow work in a business organisation and I would like someone to explain it further to my understanding.

Escrow is really important in Business most especially if there are trust issues between both parties so I think the best way to transact in this space is to just opt in for escrow service who will act as a middle man between the seller and the buyer

So unfortunately the reason why many people prefer to still buy products offline is because they are scared of being scammed or receiving substandard goods. This idea is a very good idea though very similar to peer to beer in binace and that is the only instance I have used so fat and I think its nice.

Have heard about escrow some few times, but never finds it useful going through this topic now makes me understand it more, but I have a question or two. Is it a verified means of transaction? Can it be trusted?

I haven't engaged the services of an Escrow when it comes to my business but I have used one and always use one when buying Cryptos and other digital assets through peer to peer trading.

Escrow is a payment management company. It works as a bridge between buyer and seller. In other words, escrow is an online payment processing company that secures payment for the buyer as well as the seller. It started working in 1999. It is used by prestigious marketplaces like Upwork, Flippa, etc. Escrow can be used by a buyer or seller for any kind of online sales and transaction

How Does Escrow Work?

Let say you are selling something, however, the buyer cannot simply trust you because he has never done any transaction previously. Therefore, instead of sending payment directly, he sends it to escrow in your name. Once you see that payment is in an escrow account, you deliver your work. Escrow, then, releases your payment by sending it directly to your bank account.
Escrows are mostly use in online business, whereby they act as the middle man, between a buyer and a seller, to reduce the rate of scam.

Normally, when I am selling my websites, I use escrow services. For transactions worth $500 or higher, I use escrow. Escrow secures your transactions and ensures that you get paid from the client or buyer.

I have been been using escrow in most p2p cryptocurrency exchange sites. It is truly very effective in securing your payment and preventing you from getting scammed or conned. I am glad that such a security system was invented, it makes online transactions to be safer.

How Does Escrow Work?

I do not use it. escrow service is nothing but a way of dealing with someone you do not trust. I trust my clients and they trust me too, so I do not use it

I have used escrow several times. Escrow comes in, in any business dealings that has trust issues. People used escrow just to be sure that their money is in safe hands or to avoid a situation where they will get scammed of their hard earned money by scammers.

I have used used escrow for some financial transactions over the internet and I can say that escrow is very reliable. I use escrow to carry out transactions on binance p2p trading.

Used it on a couple of occasions when transacting in cryptocurrency before Binance P2P comes into play. Binance P2P is also a form of escrow. Escrow can be very important in the era of online scam. Be mindful of escrow on Telegram channels though.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds