Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Has anyone been successful through crowdfunding here?

Actually I think people have been making much money from it I believe if not people could have stop making effort towards crowdfunding. anything that people makings nothing from it, they don't do it.

Advertisement Placeholder
We are on the same page,
I as well believe that it is still possible to get funded and start up with crowd funding.
Even though it's rare it is very possible.

You are right, the truth is that it's effectiveness has been drastically reduced currently due to the high level of fraud existing online. It is quite difficult to spot genuine from fake entrepreneurs.

The best way to earn money online is by having a good skill set, if you have a good skills you can actually earn a considerable amount of money, you should look out for less competitive skills.

Considering the fact that there are allot of online business which tends to pay, so also there are some online business that seems to be scam, you can do research about it.

In recent days, I don't really think that crowdfunding has been working for people or individuals better organisation. there are alot of online platforms which can help you get what you want.

I actually went into crowdfunding becuase the money I have to start my business was not quite enough to start the business and i got help from friends and family ,

ICO means initial coin offering. It is usually done so that the developers of the project can raise money for marketing, liquidity and a lot of other things. What exactly do you need me to explain so that I will expantiate?.

ICO projects have always fascinated me. However, I think that ICO tokens are those kinds of tokens that have not yet been listed in any exchange, am I right?

No not all all, I have never worked on those kinds of platforms, but if it can fetch you a good amount of money I believe it's a good idea to try it out.

No not all all, I have never worked on those kinds of platforms, but if it can fetch you a good amount of money I believe it's a good idea to try it out.
You dont seem to understand the post , the crowdfunding here means going to people for support to start your business , like you family and friends giving you money to support your business.

You dont seem to understand the post , the crowdfunding here means going to people for support to start your business , like you family and friends giving you money to support your business.
I now get it, that will be a good idea to have a good amount of money to start up a business, I think this will be a good idea than to be taking loans on banks, this a good idea it depends on the person choice though.

It is not convincing to me, you hear of people doing great but you seldom know someone personally and all the feedback online seems fishy. Someone I know is convinced it is another form of money embezzlement.

Yes it's not really easy . Making use of social media influencers and celebrities could be of a greater help. That is the only way you can raise a fast funs for your business.
if you're lucky to come across celebrities and influencers who will help you raise money then you are very lucky. Sometimes you need to pay the money before they can do so.

Crowdfunding is actually not an easy thing and I personally haven't been able to get that from people.
One thing I believe about crowdfunding is that you must establish the business yourself and make it successful and then people would be willing to invest in your business then to expand it.

Well, I have only seen few people who have succeeded with crowdfunding. People will only help you through crowdfunding when they see the genuineness of your request.

This is the first time I'm hearing about the sites,can you please shade more color to the site you made mention?

Actually, I view crowdfunding as a method by which people can raise money for a variety of demands, including those related to politics, health issues, and other needs. It is not stable; one person may succeed in it today while another may fail.

Crowdfunding is actually not an easy thing and I personally haven't been able to get that from people.
One thing I believe about crowdfunding is that you must establish the business yourself and make it successful and then people would be willing to invest in your business then to expand it.
Yeah, people more to see your potentials and your legitimacy before they can agree to invest in your business. People do not like to invest in businesses that may not be profitable to them.

Actually crowdfunding has not been much compelling and isn't most frequently done by individuals. The as it were involvement I had was a political party who look for money from individuals which truly made a difference them in pay era.

Yeah, people more to see your potentials and your legitimacy before they can agree to invest in your business. People do not like to invest in businesses that may not be profitable to them.
That's very correct and the more reason why I said that no one would invest in your idea if they haven't seen that you're already making success with it. In other words, no one would want to start from the scratch with you.

That's very correct and the more reason why I said that no one would invest in your idea if they haven't seen that you're already making success with it. In other words, no one would want to start from the scratch with you.
Probably, the simple truth is that nobody actually wants to waste their money, that is the reason why they want to see your idea manifest into something reasonable before investing.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds