Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Has anyone been successful through crowdfunding here?

This is one of the main reasons why I never invest money online and i never trust HYIP sites at all. There are a few Hyip sites that have been paying for a long period, but they could also become a scam.
Probably, investing on such websites is very risky because they could become a scam at any time. That is why it is very important and necessary to learn proper skills and venture into proper businesses instead of making some investments that are risky online.

Advertisement Placeholder
If you are not popular it may be difficult for you to be able to raise money from crowdfunding. This is especially if you're coming from tier 3 countries. partnering with social media influencers can help you raise money for your business.
How will you even be able to partner with influencers when you are not even popular in the first place , some of them will consider you as scammers who is trying to play on people's intelligence

This is my first time of hearing this and I don't know what it is all about. I just need to research and get the meaning and usefulness and how people are able to use it to make money. However I'm believing that many things are available to make money online.

Crowd funding is not particularly popular in the place I am living currently.
But I know of people that got their capital solely by crowd funding and they are doing very well in business.

How will you even be able to partner with influencers when you are not even popular in the first place , some of them will consider you as scammers who is trying to play on people's intelligence
I don't think so. You need to make your page very professional so that you will not look like a troll. Even if you don't have a lot of followers they will not take you as a scammer because a lot of people have been doing that.

I don't think so. You need to make your page very professional so that you will not look like a troll. Even if you don't have a lot of followers they will not take you as a scammer because a lot of people have been doing that.
If you think this is really easy then so many people should be using it as a way of raising business capital or funds for any of their projects. I don't think this is really easy.

If you think this is really easy then so many people should be using it as a way of raising business capital or funds for any of their projects. I don't think this is really easy.
You think social media influencers don't want to make money?. And who exactly do you think they make their money from?. You think they make their money from their fellow celebrities and popular people?.

You think social media influencers don't want to make money?. And who exactly do you think they make their money from?. You think they make their money from their fellow celebrities and popular people?.
Then how will they be able to make money when they help to raise funds for someone , do you mean that they will also take part of the money as their own personal share ?

i have tried it before but it was not successful, so now, i prefer going for a single digit interst loan or raise money elsewhere for my business or project

I've thought of trying crowdfunding, but I decided not to bother. Main reason is because I don't want to get a large sum of money and then not fulfill my plan. I've seen horror stories of others who started their own crowdfunding campaign, only for it to result in failure or people throwing a fit about what the money is used. So I'll pass on doing it.

Also, only do it if you know you can deliver on what it is you're doing.

Because I've never tried it, I've never had success with crowdfunding. Crowd funding favors well-known individuals in my country, perhaps on birthdays and other important events, or sick individuals who urgently require financial assistance to survive.

Crowd funding doesn't work in my country. Besides that I have never been a fan of going online to solicit for funds. I have never tried it and I have never made use of it even though it doesn't even work for my country.

No not at all,as a matter of fact this my first time hearing about it, but from the look of things looks like is a micro sites, I'll like to give it a trail.
I am a living witness of crowd funding , I have just seventy percent of my business fund with me and I got the remaining thirty percent through the help of family and friends .

If you are looking for a good way to raise cash for your business or towards a purpose, Then You can try crowdfunding.
Though I gave not tried crowdfunding before but I have seen start-ups getting successful with crowdfunding.

If you are looking for a good way to raise cash for your business or towards a purpose, Then You can try crowdfunding.
Though I gave not tried crowdfunding before but I have seen start-ups getting successful with crowdfunding.
Crowdfunding platform is indeed a good way to raise funds for projects provided you a good proposal , your funds will be approved on the platform.

Crowdfunding platform is indeed a good way to raise funds for projects provided you a good proposal , your funds will be approved on the platform.
Yes, As a new company, Crowdfunding would help you to receive the necessary boost to cash flow and enable to kick off your new company successfully.
For Innovative startups, This is the right way to go.

Yes, As a new company, Crowdfunding would help you to receive the necessary boost to cash flow and enable to kick off your new company successfully.
For Innovative startups, This is the right way to go.
Besides, you need a very good proposal to gain the attention of the crowdfunding platform. More s, you need to I put up a good project that is viable and credible.

Besides, you need a very good proposal to gain the attention of the crowdfunding platform. More s, you need to I put up a good project that is viable and credible.
If you ever want to go through the route of crowdfunding, Then your idea needs to be innovative enough.
You would be needing a lot of investors to help your idea, and If it is not convincing enough, No one would invest.

Probably, investing on such websites is very risky because they could become a scam at any time. That is why it is very important and necessary to learn proper skills and venture into proper businesses instead of making some investments that are risky online.

I think that the idea of crowdfunding a project would be a great one if the earnings are halal and based on real profit-based system, not pyramid or scam systems that loot people.

I think that the idea of crowdfunding a project would be a great one if the earnings are halal and based on real profit-based system, not pyramid or scam systems that loot people.
Yeah, but there are a lot of scam platforms or projects that capitalise on this to run away with people's money. I have heard a lot of crowdfunding scams in the past.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds