Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Has anyone been successful through crowdfunding here?

Most of the crowdfunding platforms do not work in my place. I can donate to these campaigns but I cannot create my own campaigns. However, my friends have launched crowdfunding campaigns for me.

Advertisement Placeholder
Most of the crowdfunding platforms do not work in my place. I can donate to these campaigns but I cannot create my own campaigns. However, my friends have launched crowdfunding campaigns for me.
That means you have a good friend that have a good heart and want you to be succesful in life , there are some location and countries when the crowd funding an not be launched .

Crowdfunding is alot of work but can be extremely rewarding for the financial and marketing gains. Depending on your business and skill set, it may make more sense to pursue a small business loan, through a bank or private lender.

That means you have a good friend that have a good heart and want you to be succesful in life , there are some location and countries when the crowd funding an not be launched .
Well, my US-based friend organized a campaign on GoFundme to help me with my personal finances when my family suffered during the great earthquake back in 2015.

I have never associated myself with crowdfunding. However, I have invested in many HYIP sites that eventually turned into a scam site. This is why crowdfunding could be a risky business.
I have tried to get money from crowdfunding but it did not work for me. Also, I have tried to make money from HYIP investments but they do not always pay me.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds