Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Has anyone been successful through crowdfunding here?

So crowdfunding is never a way to gather money for your business start up but a way to develop your business and make it more standard. That's just how things work and how people's mentality is.
Probably, the truth is that people will not invest in your business if they have not seen how serious you are. You need to start small and develop your business idea and after then you can do crowdfunding.

Advertisement Placeholder
Probably, the truth is that people will not invest in your business if they have not seen how serious you are. You need to start small and develop your business idea and after then you can do crowdfunding.
They won't invest in your business if there are not certain that their investments would be safe and that they would be expecting a return on their investments. So crowdfunding is not a way to get capital to start up a business.

They won't invest in your business if there are not certain that their investments would be safe and that they would be expecting a return on their investments. So crowdfunding is not a way to get capital to start up a business.
Yes, crowdfunding is only very good for you to expand your business but it is not a good way for you to get money and start the business. I think people need to have this in mind, except maybe you have run a successful business before.

Yes, crowdfunding is only very good for you to expand your business but it is not a good way for you to get money and start the business. I think people need to have this in mind, except maybe you have run a successful business before.
More than once I have seen a lot of people adding this crowdfunding option to be a way to raise capital for your business but I really don't think that idea is feasible in reality.

More than once I have seen a lot of people adding this crowdfunding option to be a way to raise capital for your business but I really don't think that idea is feasible in reality.
it is feasible but not everyone will be able to succeed on it. Personally, before I will invest in any business or contribute money I will actually see your business idea. Someone has actually done it on social media before and some people sent him money.

The most effective way to make money online is to have a strong skill set. If you have strong skills, you can actually make a sizable sum of money.

it is feasible but not everyone will be able to succeed on it. Personally, before I will invest in any business or contribute money I will actually see your business idea. Someone has actually done it on social media before and some people sent him money.
If it was done on a social media platform then it more like begging for money to start your business with and the thing is that it will be difficult to make enough money through that means to start your business.

If it was done on a social media platform then it more like begging for money to start your business with and the thing is that it will be difficult to make enough money through that means to start your business.
I have watched a video on Facebook before about someone who usually turns waste plastics to building blocks. The video of the person was posted on a page with over 1 million followers and he actually got some help.

Unless, there's a case of emergency or something important to do, I don't see the need for crowdfunding. Those who are doing it without having a case of emergency are celebrity who are popular.

I have watched a video on Facebook before about someone who usually turns waste plastics to building blocks. The video of the person was posted on a page with over 1 million followers and he actually got some help.
Well, that's just based in luck actually and it's not something that you will need to depend on solely for your business startup because they could help you or they may not help you.

I have never succeeded in such before and I've never even apply for it before. I have Research on crowdfunding and from all the information I get it is not always an easy way to get funds for business.

I in person have benefited from crowd funding but letter on the run I wasn't able to withdraw my task earnings.crowdfunding on some sites can be legit at the beginning and crash with crowd funds.

I have never succeeded in such before and I've never even apply for it before. I have Research on crowdfunding and from all the information I get it is not always an easy way to get funds for business.
there is actually no easy way for you to get funds in order to start your business. If you want to go through crowdfunding you have to meet the needed requirements.

there is actually no easy way for you to get funds in order to start your business. If you want to go through crowdfunding you have to meet the needed requirements.
What are the needed requirements ? if there is at least a needed requirements that could prove that I am in serious need of fund to start up a business I would love to know about it.

What are the needed requirements ? if there is at least a needed requirements that could prove that I am in serious need of fund to start up a business I would love to know about it.
If you want people to invest in your business you must be able to begin first. They must to see the potentials you have in making the business successful before they will be convinced to invest.

If you want people to invest in your business you must be able to begin first. They must to see the potentials you have in making the business successful before they will be convinced to invest.
A lot of people may have potentials in the business they are interested to start , and some may have a better idea about it but sourcing for money is the most important thing. Do you know any way we could raise money through crowdfunding ?

A lot of people may have potentials in the business they are interested to start , and some may have a better idea about it but sourcing for money is the most important thing. Do you know any way we could raise money through crowdfunding ?
If you are not popular it may be difficult for you to be able to raise money from crowdfunding. This is especially if you're coming from tier 3 countries. partnering with social media influencers can help you raise money for your business.

I too read posts forums regarding crowdfunding and other related stuff for the same. I don't have any idea concerning the same neither do I know any person that benefited from that.

I too read posts forums regarding crowdfunding and other related stuff for the same. I don't have any idea concerning the same neither do I know any person that benefited from that.
A lot of people have benefited in it in the past but presently it does not work as before. The reason is because of the activities of scammers on the internet but I think if you can go through and influencer online you may be successful with crowdfunding

most of those things actually works perfectly before but nowadays scammers has overrun the internet. They are capitalising on every opportunity to rip people off.

This is one of the main reasons why I never invest money online and i never trust HYIP sites at all. There are a few Hyip sites that have been paying for a long period, but they could also become a scam.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds