Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Has anyone been successful through crowdfunding here?

I always read and hear about success stories through crowdfunding online but I never know if they are real or not.

I know some new products have been made possible thanks to places like Kickstarter but I don't personally know anyone who has found success in starting their company this way.

Has anyone here managed to pull it off? If so, how long did it take to reach your goals?
I have not tried crowdfunding personally, but from what I have heard, it is a legitimate means of earning online income. You are able to gather money through different ways but one caveat is that there needs to be an element of trust between both parties involved.

Advertisement Placeholder
You will need to explain a little bit more so that we can understand comprehensively.
The meaning of ICO that I am used to is different from what you're explaining. Could you explain a little bit more?
ICO means initial coin offering. It is usually done so that the developers of the project can raise money for marketing, liquidity and a lot of other things. What exactly do you need me to explain so that I will expantiate?.

The truth is that the possibilities of been successful through crowdfunding is now less due to the breakdown of the economy and alot of people will prefer considering groups than individuals.

There have been massive successful turnouts and with a substantial business plan, crowdfunding guarantees that even newcomers can get enough funding for their businesses. The accomplishments of the best crowdfunding campaigns in 2021 have gone a long way to justify how bankable crowdfunding is.

I frequently know about web-based crowd funding yet assuming I at any point search for it's surveys on Google I tracked down additional negative audits than benefits.
There are numerous people who are overflowed on the score professing to help their individuals through crowd funding yet later turns them out misleading them. You need to look out on this

There have been massive successful turnouts and with a substantial business plan, crowdfunding guarantees that even newcomers can get enough funding for their businesses. The accomplishments of the best crowdfunding campaigns in 2021 have gone a long way to justify how bankable crowdfunding is.
Crowdfunding is one of the best way to raise funds for a viable business. Once you can present your project in a well detailed manner there is every possibility that you will get funded.
Before you approach a crowdfunding platform, you should be very do your homework properly.

I frequently listen of on-line crowd funding however if I ever look for it's evaluations on Google I observed more terrible evaluations than blessings.
There are many folks who are flooded on the notch claiming to gain their individuals through crowd investment but later turns them out scamming them.

Crowdfunding is something that I will want to start doing from now on but then I will have to have a very good business idea and I will I get people who are willing to invest.

Crowdfunding is something that I will want to start doing from now on but then I will have to have a very good business idea and I will I get people who are willing to invest.
Crowdfunding is definitely one of the best ways to raise capital for a business or for any other important thing.
I have not try out the crowdfunding platforms based on my demographics.

That is actually very true. I have participated in different IDOs in the past but only few of them actually gave me a reasonable profit. It is better you do that with little money.

Crowdfunding projects are good but only if you are sure and certain about the profitability of a business. Crowdfunding is also quite risky investment as well.

The truth is that the possibilities of been successful through crowdfunding is now less due to the breakdown of the economy and alot of people will prefer considering groups than individuals.
Probably, the economic downturn around the world will make crowdfunding very difficult at this moment. But it is also possible if you are able to meet influencers to do it for you.

Probably, the economic downturn around the world will make crowdfunding very difficult at this moment. But it is also possible if you are able to meet influencers to do it for you.
You have made a salient point and it is worth taking note of because the economic meltdown has affected almost everyone in the globe.
Getting help in the crowdfunding platform will be a little bit difficult.

You have made a salient point and it is worth taking note of because the economic meltdown has affected almost everyone in the globe.
Getting help in the crowdfunding platform will be a little bit difficult.
Probably, but that does not mean that it is not possible because if you use social media influencers you can get help but that may not be much. You need to prove to people that you are really legitimate.

Probably, but that does not mean that it is not possible because if you use social media influencers you can get help but that may not be much. You need to prove to people that you are really legitimate.
Yes it's not really easy . Making use of social media influencers and celebrities could be of a greater help. That is the only way you can raise a fast funs for your business.

I have never ventured into that , but I believe that it is very possible for one to be funded by the crowd is the business is genuine and it has been properly explained to the general populace.

It is possible to get your startup capital by crowd funding especially if your business plan is genuine and very convincing.
Even though it is very rare these days.

It is possible to get your startup capital by crowd funding especially if your business plan is genuine and very convincing.
Even though it is very rare these days.
Crowdfunding is a legitimate platform and so many people have positive stories on this platform because they were able to raise the necessary funds to start up a business.

I have never ventured into that , but I believe that it is very possible for one to be funded by the crowd is the business is genuine and it has been properly explained to the general populace.
We are on the same page,
I as well believe that it is still possible to get funded and start up with crowd funding.
Even though it's rare it is very possible.

There was a business that I once worked with that we opened up the idea to the public so that we could crowdfund some money to start the business and surprisingly it worked out.

There was a business that I once worked with that we opened up the idea to the public so that we could crowdfund some money to start the business and surprisingly it worked out.
It does work, even though it's effectiveness has been reduced due to the high level of fraud people engage in just to obtain the money of the public for their personal gain.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds