Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Has anyone been successful through crowdfunding here?

I always read and hear about success stories through crowdfunding online but I never know if they are real or not.

I know some new products have been made possible thanks to places like Kickstarter but I don't personally know anyone who has found success in starting their company this way.

Has anyone here managed to pull it off? If so, how long did it take to reach your goals?
Crowdfunding is an excellent approach to raise funds for a specific purpose. I've never arranged one, but I've seen folks who have effectively raised funds using crowdfunding.

Advertisement Placeholder
Probably, the simple truth is that nobody actually wants to waste their money, that is the reason why they want to see your idea manifest into something reasonable before investing.
You're right about that. This is why I would always tell people that getting the startup capital for your business through crowdfunding is not always possible.

Well For me I have never make any money from crowdfunding, but have some people who has been successful through crowdfunding I believe is a good way many people has been successful.

Well, this is my first time hearing the name of the site, but by all appearances, it is a site to earn money for our daily activities, but if I may inquire, is it similar to a loan website or what?

You're right about that. This is why I would always tell people that getting the startup capital for your business through crowdfunding is not always possible.
Yes, people can always give you a capital if you are popular and you are trusted. But if you're not someone who is not popular you may not be that lucky.

Yes, people can always give you a capital if you are popular and you are trusted. But if you're not someone who is not popular you may not be that lucky.
Personally, I don't really fancy the crowdfunding stuff because it would seem as if I am responsible for so many people's investments and that could create unnecessary pressure.

Personally, I don't really fancy the crowdfunding stuff because it would seem as if I am responsible for so many people's investments and that could create unnecessary pressure.
in crowdfunding some people can actually give you money for free in order for you to start up your own business. It is not a must that they will invest and expect something in return.

in crowdfunding some people can actually give you money for free in order for you to start up your own business. It is not a must that they will invest and expect something in return.
That's the problem. Who would give you money to start up your own business just like that without expecting something in return? And even if it's possible, would you depend your future on such probability?

That's the problem. Who would give you money to start up your own business just like that without expecting something in return? And even if it's possible, would you depend your future on such probability?
Of course I would not do that. people do not like to waste their money that is why they will always make sure they have to get something in return before investing in your business or idea.

Probably, the simple truth is that nobody actually wants to waste their money, that is the reason why they want to see your idea manifest into something reasonable before investing.

Unfortunately, crowdfunding is being misused by many scammers. They are using crowdfunding to become successful rather than proving to be good for their investors. They scam their investors.

Unfortunately, crowdfunding is being misused by many scammers. They are using crowdfunding to become successful rather than proving to be good for their investors. They scam their investors.
most of those things actually works perfectly before but nowadays scammers has overrun the internet. They are capitalising on every opportunity to rip people off.

Raising money through crowdfunding is never an easy thing to do most especially If you are an introvert kind of person , and its also not easy going around begging people for help to fund your business.

Of course I would not do that. people do not like to waste their money that is why they will always make sure they have to get something in return before investing in your business or idea.
I do really have a business concept or idea that I would like to implement but lack the capital but still I can't do it through crowdfunding because people would rather steal your idea and start the business themselves than give you the capital.

I do really have a business concept or idea that I would like to implement but lack the capital but still I can't do it through crowdfunding because people would rather steal your idea and start the business themselves than give you the capital.
if you are afraid of people stealing your business idea then you have to try as much as possible to raise your money to start no matter how small. If the idea is good and you have the motivation you can grow the business to a reasonable extent.

if you are afraid of people stealing your business idea then you have to try as much as possible to raise your money to start no matter how small. If the idea is good and you have the motivation you can grow the business to a reasonable extent.
That's exactly the point. I think people would steal your idea without even helping out to establish the business. You need to startup and develop the business first, then investors would be willing to invest in your project.

I frequently hear about online crowd fundraising, but whenever I looked up evaluations about it on Google, I discovered more drawbacks than advantages.
Many people who claim to be able to help their members through crowd fundraising ultimately reveal that they were just con artists. You need to be cautious about this.

That's exactly the point. I think people would steal your idea without even helping out to establish the business. You need to startup and develop the business first, then investors would be willing to invest in your project.
Yes, that is one of the major importance of getting started. You need to start small and when investors might have seen your good work, they can invest and some people can even offer to buy the business at a very high price.

I've never been able to see a crowdfunding platforms that are really serious to help single individual set up their business. Probably because they are just conscious that people won't be honest about their business of interest.

Yes, that is one of the major importance of getting started. You need to start small and when investors might have seen your good work, they can invest and some people can even offer to buy the business at a very high price.
So crowdfunding is never a way to gather money for your business start up but a way to develop your business and make it more standard. That's just how things work and how people's mentality is.

In fact, crowdfunding is not very effective and most of the time it is not done by humans.The only experience I have had is to receive money from people and really help people earn income. It was a political party.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds