Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Has anyone been successful through crowdfunding here?

The crowdfunding of resources is not really as easy as a lot of people think it will be. You must have to look for a reason that is going to drive people say motion to deposit funds to you.
It is highly necessary for you to always ensure that you have a very good project to present. This is what will boost your chances of getting funded in the crowd funding platform.

Advertisement Placeholder
You have to be sure that you have clearly defined what you are crowdfunding phones for because people are not just going to donate money to you because you asked for it.
Yes, there has to be need for asking people to donate to you. You can't just open crowdfunding and be asking people to donate to you for no reason. Also, the reason must be genuine. If the reason is genuine, people will be moved to help you.

It is highly necessary for you to always ensure that you have a very good project to present. This is what will boost your chances of getting funded in the crowd funding platform.
of course this is very important and necessary. If you have a very promising project your chances of succeeding with crowdfunding will be very high.

Well personally I have never applied for crowdfunding job but from what people are saying , it is not really easy for you to get one to start a business with. I wouldn't say I have not succeeded until I try it on my own.

I always use to hear about it too but anybody that's near to me has never been benefited from such a think. But it's kind of common among people here and i believe it's real

That is very correct because capital is very important in establishing a business and what is very surprising is that the big man have access to any loans from the bank and they will never pay back.
This is also the reason why the rich are going to continue to get richer in the economy while the poor are going to continue to get poorer because everything is just read against them.

There was a time in which I wanted to start a bobbin Salon and I was not having the required funds to start so I wanted to create a crowdfunding within my family and it helped.

of course this is very important and necessary. If you have a very promising project your chances of succeeding with crowdfunding will be very high.
If you have a very good project to present to the crowdfunding platform then you will increase your chances of getting funded adequately and it may be very prompt too.

If you have a very good project to present to the crowdfunding platform then you will increase your chances of getting funded adequately and it may be very prompt too.
It is always very important than necessary that you present a project that have clear roadmap so that people will understand properly what your project is all about. They also need to make sure that you are not a scammer.

This is also the reason why the rich are going to continue to get richer in the economy while the poor are going to continue to get poorer because everything is just read against them.
I wouldn't support the notion that the poor would continue to get poorer . Poverty is a decision and you may decide not to chose it. The poor that continued to get poorer makes a wrong decision.

From the comments of people here , it seems people are not succeeding with crowdfunding for their businesses. In that case we shouldn't consider it as one of the ways of raising money to start up a business since the possibility of succeeding with it is extremely low.

I wouldn't support the notion that the poor would continue to get poorer . Poverty is a decision and you may decide not to chose it. The poor that continued to get poorer makes a wrong decision.
Probably, I think this is actually the truth because bad decisions always make people to be poor. when you continue to make bad decisions and you don't bother to change your mindset you'll probably remain poor.

That's quite cool. of course nobody will invest in something that does not look very much convincing. You need to be very concise and legitimate before people can consider.

Well, there have been many cases and projects where the investments seemed pretty convincing and many people invested money and lost money. Juicy fields is one such kind of company that became a scam.

Well, there have been many cases and projects where the investments seemed pretty convincing and many people invested money and lost money. Juicy fields is one such kind of company that became a scam.
That's actually true, that's why I always advise people never to invest in such online platforms. The thing is that I almost invested in that platform because the ad was in a reputable platform.

Probably, I think this is actually the truth because bad decisions always make people to be poor. when you continue to make bad decisions and you don't bother to change your mindset you'll probably remain poor.
It is true that people should always try to change your mindset if we really want to achieve success in our endeavour. This is very important to take note of so that we will not find herself in a pitiful situation.

It is true that people should always try to change your mindset if we really want to achieve success in our endeavour. This is very important to take note of so that we will not find herself in a pitiful situation.
Probably, having the right mindset is always important and necessary for you to achieve certain things. That is why it is important to follow footprints of successful people in your endeavour.

Probably, having the right mindset is always important and necessary for you to achieve certain things. That is why it is important to follow footprints of successful people in your endeavour.
Emulating those that have been successful is in very good gesture and it will be a very good mentoring activities to help you project your business in a positive way.

Emulating those that have been successful is in very good gesture and it will be a very good mentoring activities to help you project your business in a positive way.
of course it is always important for you to emulate people who are already successful in business because what they have done will be a motivation for you to do your own. It is also important to read books of such people.

It is always difficult trying to do something like this here, especially considering the fact that it present with so many risk factors.

The economic situation is also not helping matters.

The reason why crowdfunding was established was to help people fund their serious project and not really for any business that comes across and because of this , if you are interested to get money with crowdfunding you have to go through a strict process of screening.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds