Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Has anyone been successful through crowdfunding here?

I have not tried crowdfunding , but I have seen people raise fund to establish their business becauss. It is a legitimate way to raise fund for a business, most especially if you do not have enough capital to establish it.

Advertisement Placeholder
Personally I have, though it was once and it was in a kind of serious situation that requires fund so I have no other option than to engage in that. it was so helpful to some extent but I prefer not to again.

I have never been successful with this crowdfunding at all, because we who are into small scale businesses are only struggling to survive in our country and there is little to no support at all.

There are various forms of crowdfunding in business like angel investors and then opening seed rounds with a lot of people just think that it is just private people trying to send money to you.
It also amazes me to see that people only think about crowdfunding as a way in which the public are going to know about your idea first but that was not even have to be like that.

I can see that crowdfunding is all about the reason why you want the funds in the first place because people are only going to invest where they are the emotions is directing them that they should.

I know there are so many platforms like that online. But what are the possibilities of succeeding if you are interested to raise money from this organisation ? To me it is not always easy as we think.

Many people also take advantage of such kind of crowdfunding platforms and they collect money from people in an unethical way. The GoFundMe website has also been misused by many people.

Many people also take advantage of such kind of crowdfunding platforms and they collect money from people in an unethical way. The GoFundMe website has also been misused by many people.
In this case it is the responsibility of the website management to know the best way of researching to find out the main intention of people who are interested to get some funding. That's how it works.

In this case it is the responsibility of the website management to know the best way of researching to find out the main intention of people who are interested to get some funding. That's how it works.

Yes, this is true. However, sometimes, it may not always be a possibility for the website and project management to determine if the funds are being raised for legitimate purposes, unfortunately.

Truly it is not really easy to receive money or funds from crowdfunding platforms. You will be asked a lot of questions but I believe that if you have a very good project, you should be supported by like minds on the platform.
I don't know the type of project they are interested for people to possess before they are able to be crowdfunded.. so what if I am interested in this for establishment of business ?

Actually crowdfunding has really been working for some people and it has also failed alot of them. don't engage into something because you see your brother succeed in it. it may not favour you.
It also amazes me to see that people only think about crowdfunding as a way in which the public are going to know about your idea first but that was not even have to be like that.
Actually some people engaged in crowdfunding not intentional but some do it intentional and it may not favour them. sometimes is because of health issues that makes some people into that.

I don't know the type of project they are interested for people to possess before they are able to be crowdfunded.. so what if I am interested in this for establishment of business ?
I do not think that they have a specific project that they sponsor. it depends on how you were able to present the project in the front of the pannel. If you can convince them enough in your post, it will be approved and you'll get funding.

Crowd funding really helpful for poor peoples, who have not enough money to afford the hospital bills, I seen this type so many incidents, where peoples rising funds to save other peoples life, after that I starts believing humanity still alive in peoples heart..
crowdfunding is very good especially for people that do not have enough money to start businesses but I think these days you need some celebrities to help you to get people's attention. A lot of scammers have taken advantage of this.

crowdfunding is very good especially for people that do not have enough money to start businesses but I think these days you need some celebrities to help you to get people's attention. A lot of scammers have taken advantage of this.
It is true that crowdfunding is a very good for those who do not have enough capital to start up a business. It is a very important for us to understand that the crowd funding would only give you a substantial amount of loan if you have a very good project to present.

It is true that crowdfunding is a very good for those who do not have enough capital to start up a business. It is a very important for us to understand that the crowd funding would only give you a substantial amount of loan if you have a very good project to present.
I know that crowdfunding can give you substantial amount of money to begin a business but what I am talking about is that what if nobody knows about you?. Will there be some level of trust to give you such money?.

I know that crowdfunding can give you substantial amount of money to begin a business but what I am talking about is that what if nobody knows about you?. Will there be some level of trust to give you such money?.
It is not only about trust, it is all about presenting a reasonable project that they think is what funding , because all you're going to get on that platform is going to be free and you need to be real and not come with fake project Inorder to earn money.

It is not only about trust, it is all about presenting a reasonable project that they think is what funding , because all you're going to get on that platform is going to be free and you need to be real and not come with fake project Inorder to earn money.
Okay, that is quite very true. You need to present something that is very believable so that people will consider funding you. You also need to prove that you are legitimate.

Okay, that is quite very true. You need to present something that is very believable so that people will consider funding you. You also need to prove that you are legitimate.
If you really want to convince the crowdfunding platform , you need to present a legitimate and reasonable project that will worth funding because all you're going to get on this platform are going to be free.

Yes, you are right, if we have any popular influencer support, we can easily gather money for our business, but as you stated, scammers miss using this crowdfunding system. That's why people very rarely raise funds for needed causes. They also first verify everything if they believe it, then after they raise funds,

I do not think that they have a specific project that they sponsor. it depends on how you were able to present the project in the front of the pannel. If you can convince them enough in your post, it will be approved and you'll get funding.
Even with this it is not an easy way of securing or getting a business funds Because so many people will always want to trick the panel dubiously. Except there is a way of carrying out investigation.

You have to be sure that you have clearly defined what you are crowdfunding phones for because people are not just going to donate money to you because you asked for it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds