Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Has anyone been successful through crowdfunding here?

If you really want to convince the crowdfunding platform , you need to present a legitimate and reasonable project that will worth funding because all you're going to get on this platform are going to be free.
That's quite cool. of course nobody will invest in something that does not look very much convincing. You need to be very concise and legitimate before people can consider.

Advertisement Placeholder
That's quite cool. of course nobody will invest in something that does not look very much convincing. You need to be very concise and legitimate before people can consider.
A well-designed and comprehensive with excellent articulationnwould attract many philanthropist and they will want to donate to ensure that yoi make success in that project.

I have never tried crowdfunding, so i have never been successful through it. In my country, crowd funding mostly favors popular people like maybe during the birthdays and other special occasions or sick people who seriously need the cash to survive.

A well-designed and comprehensive with excellent articulationnwould attract many philanthropist and they will want to donate to ensure that yoi make success in that project.
of course if your project is very enticing and looks very promising people will actually invest on it. You actually need to have a clear vision of what you're doing.

Actually crowdfunding only works out in some specific situations and in terms of emergency. not all people involved in crowdfunding get the positive result they intended to have at the end of it.

of course if your project is very enticing and looks very promising people will actually invest on it. You actually need to have a clear vision of what you're doing.
That is why it is very necessary for you to create an enticing project presentation in the front of the sponsors so that they will be able to understand where you coming from and they will be able to sponsor you without doubt.

That is why it is very necessary for you to create an enticing project presentation in the front of the sponsors so that they will be able to understand where you coming from and they will be able to sponsor you without doubt.
Yeah, if your project is very enticing and promising then there are a lot of people that will probably invest in it. But if it is not something convincing people will not even look at you twice.

I have never been successful with this crowdfunding at all, because we who are into small scale businesses are only struggling to survive in our country and there is little to no support at all.
It is sad that a lot of people who have very good business ideas that can actually move the economy forward cannot be able to raise much-needed funding to continue.

It is sad that a lot of people who have very good business ideas that can actually move the economy forward cannot be able to raise much-needed funding to continue.
That is very correct because capital is very important in establishing a business and what is very surprising is that the big man have access to any loans from the bank and they will never pay back.

I have been successful through crowdfunding but then it is not through the online forums like gofundme. It was instead to and offline simple donation from church.

Personally I have been thinking crowdfunding is not something someone should be proud of it because I most often seen those in need of health support that are mostly engage into it.

If you have a genuine reason for crowdfunding and you know how to confuse people then it is going to be more easy for people to donate money to you.
Sure. If the reason for soliciting for is genuine people will surely help. However, raising money through crowdfunding is best achieve when an influential person make the demand on behalf of the person that need it.

I have been successful through crowdfunding but then it is not through the online forums like gofundme. It was instead to and offline simple donation from church.
The church is one of the very best places for you to go to seek help especially if you are somebody who is active and the community actually buys your idea on it.

Personally I have been thinking crowdfunding is not something someone should be proud of it because I most often seen those in need of health support that are mostly engage into it.
Some people can still engage in crowdfunding and used for business establishment or any other tangible project. The only challenge now is the difficulties people face in trying to secure crowdfunding for their project.

First of all you should ask yourself what exactly are you crowdfunding for. People are not just going to donate money to you for some anyhow reason as you have to provide a very good reason for that.

First of all you should ask yourself what exactly are you crowdfunding for. People are not just going to donate money to you for some anyhow reason as you have to provide a very good reason for that.
Crowdfunding is a platform that is meant to help people who do not have enough capital to start off a business but needs a lot of help from well-wishers who shares the same interest with you.

Crowdfunding as many people know, is one of a way through wwhich individuals or organisations can be able to source money from the public for a specific purpose most especially when it comes emergency.

The crowdfunding of resources is not really as easy as a lot of people think it will be. You must have to look for a reason that is going to drive people say motion to deposit funds to you.

This is why it is always very important that the government set up means in which they will use to fund good business ideas in order to make it successful. It will help to eliminate unemployment in a particular country.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds