Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Has anyone been successful through crowdfunding here?

getting a celebrity or influencer would be really difficult or do you have an idea on how one can easily get there attention to help out with the crowd funding, because it is a very nice idea and it looks very feasible.
Before you can get a celebrity to help you you will actually agree on a fee. That is what so many people do. You also need to make the whole thing very appealing to potential investors so that they can be interested.

Advertisement Placeholder
I've not done crowdfunding before online but have tried something similar offline. I cannot dare to try it out as the rate of people being scammed is high. If there is no a public figure to show as an assurance that it is genuine i won't try it.

I've not done crowdfunding before online but have tried something similar offline. I cannot dare to try it out as the rate of people being scammed is high. If there is no a public figure to show as an assurance that it is genuine i won't try it.
it will be very difficult for you to successfully do crowdfunding if you're not a celebrity because a lot of people will think that you are a scammer. If you want to do something of that nature you should get a celebrity to do it for you.

I have never been successful with crowdfunding before. Most of the crowd funding organisation will demand for a tangible business projects you are interested to venture into. Sometimes your business project may not be appealing to them.

Crowd funding really helpful for poor peoples, who have not enough money to afford the hospital bills, I seen this type so many incidents, where peoples rising funds to save other peoples life, after that I starts believing humanity still alive in peoples heart..

Sometimes around last year, I had a business proposal that needs urgent capital I do not have enough capital to run the business so I made a decision to approach the crowdfunding platform. Unfortunatel, this platform aren't functioning properly in my country.

This crowdfunding idea isn't really working where I live. This is due to the fact that there are lots of economic issues and it's hard getting people to contribute.

I have heard a lot of success story from crowdfunding plartform to raise capital for a particular purpose. However, I have not use it and I don't know anyone who have used it. To get something from crowdfunding, apparently, you have to be popular or promoted by popular people.

I started my business normally and because there are one or two things I need to upgrade the business , i decided to get help from friends and family through crowd funding .

Actually crowdfunding has really been helpful to alot of people though those I know have been political parties who are less privileged and wishes to source fund from the public.

Actually crowdfunding has really been helpful to alot of people though those I know have been political parties who are less privileged and wishes to source fund from the public.
The availability of the legitimate crowdfunding platforms is limited to some certain countries and that is why I do not want to waste my time on such platforms. It'll be a thing of greatness if one can get one that will work perfectly in my country.

The only crowdfunding that I have ever involved myself in his crowdfunding that has to do with family donations when I wanted to start my business and it was positive.

The only crowdfunding that I have ever involved myself in his crowdfunding that has to do with family donations when I wanted to start my business and it was positive.
Well, it is a sort of crowdfunding but the crowdfunding that we're talking about here are majorly online platforms that would accept in your project and people would start donating towards achieving your project.

I do not have an experience on crowdfunding but I know that it is one of the ways to raise money for your business, most especially if you do not have enough capital to start off . You can just present your project on the platform and people that are interested in your project will fund it for you.

I always read and hear about success stories through crowdfunding online but I never know if they are real or not.

I know some new products have been made possible thanks to places like Kickstarter but I don't personally know anyone who has found success in starting their company this way.

Has anyone here managed to pull it off? If so, how long did it take to reach your goals?

Crowdfunding is the process where many people raise funds. I guess that there are so many token projects that have gained much success. Unfortunately, many ICO projects also use crowdfunding process to suck money and scam people.

If you have a genuine reason for crowdfunding and you know how to confuse people then it is going to be more easy for people to donate money to you.

Crowdfunding is the process where many people raise funds. I guess that there are so many token projects that have gained much success. Unfortunately, many ICO projects also use crowdfunding process to suck money and scam people.
One of the criteria to get access to quick funding on crowdfunding platform is when you have a very good proposal to present.. if your proposal is convincing enough, you are sure to have funds gathered for your business very quickly.

There are various forms of crowdfunding in business like angel investors and then opening seed rounds with a lot of people just think that it is just private people trying to send money to you.

There are various forms of crowdfunding in business like angel investors and then opening seed rounds with a lot of people just think that it is just private people trying to send money to you.
I know there are so many platforms like that online. But what are the possibilities of succeeding if you are interested to raise money from this organisation ? To me it is not always easy as we think.

I know there are so many platforms like that online. But what are the possibilities of succeeding if you are interested to raise money from this organisation ? To me it is not always easy as we think.
Truly it is not really easy to receive money or funds from crowdfunding platforms. You will be asked a lot of questions but I believe that if you have a very good project, you should be supported by like minds on the platform.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds