Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Government performance.

I don't even have the energy to reach the government of my country because they are greedy and selfish bastards who only care about themselves imagine in a country where buy those that are 80 years and above are still trying to be the president.
Haha, they say the children and young ones are the leaders of tomorrow, yet yesterday leaders still keeps coming back to rule so when Would the younger ones rule? They are just being greedy and selfish.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well to rate my government so far , it's been discouraging and disastrous nothing seems to work, corruption keeps getting rampant, human rights getting violated continually

20 percent, the rate of corruption is on the rapid rise day by day while the welfare of the citizens is getting worse, inflation is on the rise, we may experience another recession as we continue to accumulate heavy debts, education, health, technology sectors are failing. We all have to keep working harder and praying for a better life.

I'd rate my government 20% because they've let us down severally and the worst is that they're not making attempts to put measures in place that would see better structures that would make them perform well.

I will rate the government of my country 10% has never been this worse in Nigeria. Every day lives are lost due to insecurity, the value of human lives is lost. Nothing is working from sports, agriculture, health etc.
It was actually the former administration and the country that helped a lot of people who wanted to go into agriculture to sponsor them but the current administration doesn't really do anything.

I will rate my government 65%
I think they try in some aspects and are struggling with other aspects.
65% is a good performance.
A country we are there government is performing to the rate of 65% is actually a very good country because even the United States of America cannot be rated that high when it comes to their government performance.

The united states has been performing very wonderfully well and many first trier countries have also been doing well but the government of the underdeveloped countries are into looting government funds.
A country we are there government is performing to the rate of 65% is actually a very good country because even the United States of America cannot be rated that high when it comes to their government performance.

Government performance are very poor in my country. They refused to serve people as we expected in my country because they have embezzled government money, by unpatriotic people in my country.

I do not think there is a percentage for the government in my country are some corruption that steals without limits everything forests everything
The rate at which the government of my country are involved in corruption is very worrying because they don't take care of the citizens or anything they are supposed to do for them.

I do not think there is a percentage for the government in my country are some corruption that steals without limits everything forests everything
Seriously, there is nothing good to write home about the government of my country Nigeria because everyday I won currency is depreciating in value and everything is becoming very expensive.

If I am to rate the performance of my government, I will be glad to rate 80 to 85% of there performance to the citizens of the state even though they have multiple shortcomings.

If I am to rate the performance of my government, I will be glad to rate 80 to 85% of there performance to the citizens of the state even though they have multiple shortcomings.
Wow eighty to eighty five, that's a very impressive score, what country is this ? Even with their shortcomings, for you to rate them this hight, it means they are really doing well.

Well, to rate the performance of my government, really the government are performing very well and I will rate the performance as to 70 to 75% even though those agencies responsible for the implementation are not effective.

If I were to rate my government for performance level this far in their administration style, I will rate them very poorly. They have not been able to secure the lives of the citizens as they are still been killed by terrorists everyday
With the high rate of unemployment in the country where a lot of graduates don't have a job to do and also a lot of people are hungry because of lack of food and money, it is very obvious that the government is sleeping in my country.

The government ain't doing so good with the responsibility bestowed upon them around here although it's no longer a new thing as citizens are getting used to that and no longer depend on them for their daily bread, only a foolish person will.

If you are a Nigerian , i will even said you tried in giving our government twenty percent because in my own opinion , I can't even rate them ten percent because I don't see anything I can use to measure their success.
I'd rate my government 20% because they've let us down severally and the worst is that they're not making attempts to put measures in place that would see better structures that would make them perform well.

LoL if it's a scale of one to hundred, I would rate them at thirty, not even because they deserve it in any way through. Their performance is extremely poor, they do not fullfil their promises, there is no good roads, poor power supply system etc.
When what the government of my country Nigeria is actually ready to steal money for themselves, it is going to be very obvious that the country is going to be in a very serious mess.

LoL if it's a scale of one to hundred, I would rate them at thirty, not even because they deserve it in any way through. Their performance is extremely poor, they do not fullfil their promises, there is no good roads, poor power supply system etc.
Seriously, I can't really remember the last time that we had and uninterrupted power supply for 24 hours in a day but we actually been charged serious electricity bill.

Seriously, I can't really remember the last time that we had and uninterrupted power supply for 24 hours in a day but we actually been charged serious electricity bill.
The funny thing about this power issue is that Nigeria is supplying Benin republic and Ghana light, yet these two countries can boast of having 24/7 power supply, while we do not. Even when we see the light for 24 hours straight, just be prepared to stay without it for 48hrs

I would say the government gets 30%. The reason is because they have good plans but the implementation and follow up to ensure its done is absolutely zero.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds