Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Government performance.

If my government should be rated, I can give them 30% because they lack in every aspect like education, security, power and so on
30% is such a woeful score to rate the performance of the government. It shows that they have failed in every regard in the provision of basic amenities to it's citizenry. It's very bad considering the resources the country has at it's disposal.

Advertisement Placeholder
In my country I will rather score the government of the day 50%. There have tried their best but the best is not enough. In past where corruption was just a normal but i can now see change by the recovery of funds in this new government. Uncompleted roads projects are being done while disbursement of funds have been a priority to the masses for small and large business firms. I will just like them to work on economy so as to reduce the hardships the masses or common men are facing.

When the government of my country were are seeking for election they made a lot of promises that was actually very misleading. It has been more than six years now and they have not even actualized up to half of those promises.

I would not rate it a good performance , because the government have not been performing up to the expectations I actually want it to ,so I am still definitely going to give it a low rating till then

I would give my country's administration a ten percent rating since it has never been this bad in Nigeria. Every day, lives are lost as a result of insecurity, and the worth of human lives is diminished. Nothing in sports, agriculture, or health is working.

I will rate them below average because they have given us the opposite of what they promised us before, during and after the election. The life of an average Nigerian is nothing to write home about and our living conditions is inhuman, yet we keep forging ahead by the grace of God.
Seriously, there is nothing good about our government over here because they are very selfish set of people who always forget their promises during the time of election to be people.

I will rate them below average because they have given us the opposite of what they promised us before, during and after the election. The life of an average Nigerian is nothing to write home about and our living conditions is inhuman, yet we keep forging ahead by the grace of God.
Everything is getting worse. The old government set standard this new one was supposed to go beyond that and make life easier for us but things are worse than how it used to be

Government performance plays a good role in the life of common citizens. A bad government policy makes life miserable for people. Government are to provide enabling environment for people to thrive and this can be done by making good policy.

The only thing here is corruption and every body in the government are looking for opportunity to take and received bribe, all these things are not really necessary most especially if the country are really serious to progress.

The government in my country can be rated so poorly. We have leaders who are so corrupt yet pretend to be good. They forget the agendas and manifestos they made to citizens and only focus on their welfare and political needs.

Well, I'm from Nigeria and the present government is the worst thing to ever happen to the country. The level of decline experienced is something that has never been seen.

I will give my government a rating of 50%. It's hard to give them a higher grade because their actions only benefit selected sectors. The executive government railroaded tax measures that punished the poor and raised prices to uncontrollable levels only to increase the salaries of the police and military. They imposed taxes on fuel yet provided allowances to a sector in public transportation. They gave small pension increases to retirees but imposed large increases in the premiums of contributing employees. They engaged in a frenzy of infrastructure projects but plunged the country into unprecedented debt levels. They sought to stop drugs but used extra-judicial killing and massacre of people who were branded as pushers and users despite the absence of valid proof.​

The government of my country failed woefully. The leaders are clueless and selfish. All they do is to make policies that favoured them and they are absolutely not for the citizens.

Well, I would not even rate my government even one star because they are performing really poorly. The inflation has been devastatingly high in my country and each and every person is struggling.

30% is such a woeful score to rate the performance of the government. It shows that they have failed in every regard in the provision of basic amenities to it's citizenry. It's very bad considering the resources the country has at it's disposal.
Rating the government performance is different throughout the world because each government of each countries are trying their best for their citizen while some keep looting the fund of the country , I can only give the government of my country only 25%.

I wouldn't even know what to rate the government of my country if I was given a whole day to think about it because I never have really expected anything from them because I understand from a young age that the government is corrupt and may not care about me.

Everything is getting worse. The old government set standard this new one was supposed to go beyond that and make life easier for us but things are worse than how it used to be
This is actually one of the worse government I have ever come across, that's if it's not even the worse amongst all. There have been no sign of development at all, rather I have been hearing various cases of how the government is busy borrowing money.

LoL if it's a scale of one to hundred, I would rate them at thirty, not even because they deserve it in any way through. Their performance is extremely poor, they do not fullfil their promises, there is no good roads, poor power supply system etc.
I don't even have the energy to reach the government of my country because they are greedy and selfish bastards who only care about themselves imagine in a country where buy those that are 80 years and above are still trying to be the president.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds