Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Government performance.

Well, the government of my country are trying sha in making a favourable policies to it citizens but the agencies responsible are not performing it duty. For that the policies of the government failed in meeting up the demand of it citizens.

Advertisement Placeholder
When rating the government in my country I will say currently right now the government is the worst ever I have ever seen in all areas, the education sector zero, health worst, job opportunities, no basic amenities, high crime rate and worst of them all is the rate of insecurity in the country

I will not rate my government anything because in my country the government is not doing anything, they are not supporting anyone no employment an nothing at all.

I will not rate my government anything because in my country the government is not doing anything, they are not supporting anyone no employment an nothing at all.
I think it is impossible for government not to perform though there are some critical areas that the government may not be living up to expectations of the citizens. Personally I believe if the government of my country was not faced with insecurity challenges they would have done more.

The government performance in this country is nothing to write home about. They keep throwing the future generation into the life time debt. They have already sold the future of this country for their own personal gain and that of their immediate families.

I'd rate my government worse. Government who is not concerned about the welfare of their citizens. They are corrupt and greedy. But I am not totally surprised, they are all selfish and unreasonable set of humans
One thing that really surprises me is what they do during the campaign promising this isn't a lot of things but once they are into the political office they will forget the whole promises that they made.

The government of my country have failed woefully in many areas. I will give the government a very high score in corruption . The corrupt practices is just getting out of hand by the day. Overall, I will give them 2%

Well, I wouldn't want to sound as though my government doesn't have any good accomplishments but it is also right to state that there are some aspects in which the government has failed in providing their citizens with the necessary things needed for sustainance. In this region the government has failed in providing good and quality education to their citizens, with poor fundings to education the education system has deteriorated so badly it would take God's intervention to resuscitate.

Lolz, talking about my country I will rate them just 7% , there are a lot of misplaced priority in our country and the government are not even doing anything to improve the life of everyone anyway. @Sincerem come and defend your country here 😂😂😂😂

The government performance in this country is nothing to write home about. They keep throwing the future generation into the life time debt. They have already sold the future of this country for their own personal gain and that of their immediate families.
The government performance in ny country too is very worse and nothing to write home about, I was amazed during the pandemic which they supposed to assist the citizen but they decided to keep the releive fund and the food sent by the world health organisation was also diverted.

The government of my country have failed woefully in many areas. I will give the government a very high score in corruption . The corrupt practices is just getting out of hand by the day. Overall, I will give them 2%
We are on the same page because the government of my country have failed woefully too. Their is a clear indication that we are not seeing the dividend of democracy.

We are on the same page because the government of my country have failed woefully too. Their is a clear indication that we are not seeing the dividend of democracy.
I will score the government of my country 0% if I am permitted. The government are clueless and lack focus . Our president is clueless and do not know how the country is managed.

To rate the performance of my government, is really very poor compared to some of the country around the world. I can only rate them like below average because they only makes policy but don't implement them.

I will score the government of my country 0% if I am permitted. The government are clueless and lack focus . Our president is clueless and do not know how the country is managed.
You have a valid point , the government lack focus and they don't think about the citizen of their country , all they ever think about is how to embexzle the government fund.

You have a valid point , the government lack focus and they don't think about the citizen of their country , all they ever think about is how to embexzle the government fund.
It is not as if them government does not know the right thing to do. They are simply self Centred and very corrupt. That is the major reason for their non performance.

It is not as if them government does not know the right thing to do. They are simply self Centred and very corrupt. That is the major reason for their non performance.
Thats just the point , 90% of all the government officials are self centred and corrupt and that's why they see the election to the post as a do or die affairs , and some even result to manipulating of elections result.

If I am to rate the performance of the government, there are performance is below average because they have done nothing good to their citizens economically, socially and politically they have failed.

If I am to write what this government has achieved in the past six years of their government I am going to read them 2/10. A lot of things have really went down words since they came into power and I cannot wait for them to leave by the beginning of next year.

Actually the performance of my government is very low not because of the economic situation because we are endowed with alot of resources but there is no proper utilisation of such and because of the greedy attitude of our so called political officers.

The performance of the leaders of my countries and the government is only about 40%, and the vast majority of what is happening is not up to any standard compared to developed countries

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds