Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Government performance.

Government performance over here is nothing to write home about. the major focus of those who are in government is to make money for themselves and their family.

Advertisement Placeholder
If I'm to rate my current government in my country I will rate them worst, the government is a total failure and worst government anyone or country has ever had

Well, I personally will rate them far below average as they are always exploiting ways to make things and economy hard and unbearable for her citizens. Sometimes I just wish that they will be wiped out from that so called presidential seat

I would rate their performance as very poor. Not only have they failed to provide jobs or stable electricity to the masses, insecurity and inflation has tripled under their administration.

Well, I'm still thinking of how to score my very dear own country's performance. The performance is not that bad, although things ought to be put properly in place. I'll rate it 49%.

The government in my country I need to rate them 5% because them not doing anything in the country to support people, many people are dying because insecurity.

If you are to rate your government! What percentage do you think is accurate to award them!
mine is 0% my government are not trying at all, corruption everywhere, they only care about themselves ,they do noting to help the country,my government are not trying.

Most of the developing nations have the same problem. There is a poor performance in the government because of rampant corruption. There is also no accountability in the government.

If my government should be rated, I can give them 30% because they lack in every aspect like education, security, power and so on

I will say this government is the worst government ever with much suffering, and hardship, I will rate them 10% over run where

Definitely I will rate my government 50% of their performance. this is because the government itself have been trying to see it meet up with the needs of it people but the political officers who are responsible for effective performance always fail.

The government has a major role to play in the development of the society but although most of them are corrupt but then they have a lot to offer to the society and they should try to fulfill the wishes of the people

I can rate my government performance 30% depending on their effort and role to improve the standard of living of their citizens. the role which the government machinery are to played are no longer played as it's expected. this is as a result of corruption in offices.

I Only give my country 20% because I do not see anything that they are doing for the citizen of the country, they should just improve and people will observe because a lot of us consider them as one of the worst set of government compared to what other countries in the West are doing.

If iam to rate the performance of my government, I will rate my government almost 80% of their performance to the development of both human and material capital in which they have tried in other to make a better living standards for their citizens.

Here in my country everything is not moving appropriately in all sectors, the government are not performing there function,if I am to rate the it is 10 percent.

When someone does something good he should be awarded accordingly, as for my government I think they have failed, I will only rate them as 3 Percent, they don't care about education, development, job provisions and health care systems.

Do my government really deserve any rating? I guess so. If at all, the rate is necessary, then 5% is what I can spare with them. They are nothing but a failure. They don't make the situation better and they still destroyed the situation they met on grounds. I don't think an average sane Nigeria would rate the government higher than 40%.

I have difficulty in rating especially when the criteria or objective is not clear. If you mean rating the government on their performance in the business industry then I'd give then a "fair" rating that would need a lot of improvement. The problem here is more of the politics.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds