Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Government performance.

The performance of government in my country is around twenty percent because they are just making everything worse for their citizen while all they do is to embezzled money,

Advertisement Placeholder
The performance of government in my country is around twenty percent because they are just making everything worse for their citizen while all they do is to embezzled money,
Jeez! Omo the government of our country is not really trying at all making it quite difficult for people to enjoy the beautiful country. Things are even becoming more difficult than what we expected.

At the moment the current government has left the country in a worse state than the collected it in 2015 and that is very bad. I am going to reach them two out of 10 and that is actually me being very generous.

The economy of the country is getting worse by the day and the government are not even concerned about the situation in which they are putting the country through.
At the moment the current government has left the country in a worse state than the collected it in 2015 and that is very bad. I am going to reach them two out of 10 and that is actually me being very generous.

Corruption is a major reason why there are a lot of countries who are suffering today due to the government not performing up to the level that they ordinarily are supposed to do.

If I were to rate my government for performance level this far in their administration style, I will rate them very poorly. They have not been able to secure the lives of the citizens as they are still been killed by terrorists everyday
That's true, this has been the worst regime since the end of the military rule, the country is getting worse daily, the currency is devaluing daily leading to an increase in the cost of living of the citizens.

This is actually the worst-performing government that I have ever seen in my life. I am going to write them a generous 3/10 and that is because they even showed up in the first place.

This is actually the worst-performing government that I have ever seen in my life. I am going to write them a generous 3/10 and that is because they even showed up in the first place.
You are even more generous than i expected , in my own opinion , I will rather give them one out of ten because they are always after their own pocket and not working towards the development of the country.

This is a very good topic buy it is quite funny that the government of my country do not live up to expectations. I am from the most populous black nation and I will rate my government on 3%.

I would rate my government worse. A government that does not care about the welfare of its citizens. They are corrupt and greedy. But I'm not completely surprised, they're all selfish and irrational crowds

The government in my country I have performed very badly and I cannot be able to vote for them because of the way there is rising unemployment and insecurity in the country.

I am going to be completely biased if I am going to see that this government can be able to be awarded in any basis. They failed in all their campaign promises and left the masses stuttered.

My current government is really bad, one of the politicans made new taxes for soda drinks just because he hates a specific group in Israel who purchase those drinks, and he also made new taxes for having houses. It is a fake government that could exist only because a lot of politicans agreed to become one, but yet they don't agree with each other on everything and they also add foolish rules. I miss the earlier president of Israel at least when he was the president things were better than they are right now.

I can't give them a single percent because the government here are not doing anything. I would have observe what they have done if they are operating the government perfectly without borrowing from other countries.

I'd rate my government worse. Government who is not concerned about the welfare of their citizens. They are corrupt and greedy. But I am not totally surprised, they are all selfish and unreasonable set of humans
My dear even me too I rate my government worse because nothing them are not supporting anything, them even make things worse so our government are not doing anything.

To me I can't find consistency in government therefore the rate wouldn't be stable as well. Currently I rate government performance in my country below average because of those currently in the helm of authority. But I hope to see significant change toward positivity in the next government.

For me the government of my country is not really trying as much as expected. If it is a ten rating, I would actually give them four. In terms of transportation they have tried to an extent but the security situation doesn't really make sense at all.

I will give them 40% there are not trying for the youth... How can someone finished school, come back home and stay for years without work.... I believe they should stand up and do something
That is one aspect the government is very slow in addresing,because the enabling environment needs to be put in place so that individuals that are business oriented can decide to go into their own business and creat jobs for themselves.

I do not think there is a percentage for the government in my country are some corruption that steals without limits everything forests everything
For me I will rate my government in my country nothing because they are not concerned about the welfare in the country, what them really concerned is about their selves only.

Actually in one way or the other, the government are really trying even though they can be able to meet up to our needs at the time we wanted but I can award them more than 60% of there performance.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds