Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Government performance.

I will rate the government of my country 10% has never been this worse in Nigeria. Every day lives are lost due to insecurity, the value of human lives is lost. Nothing is working from sports, agriculture, health etc.
For me I rate my government worse because them are not trying in times of helping people, insecurity everywhere no job to youths, and things are very hard to the country people are crying because of no money.

Advertisement Placeholder
Actually government can not be 100% rated these is because they can be perfect in some sectors and then failed in othet sectors of the society. I can rate them like 50% of performance.

The performance of the government has been really poor when it comes to developing the infrastructure and even businesses. This is why the country has been suffering a lot. They cannot offer subsidy.

LoL if it's a scale of one to hundred, I would rate them at thirty, not even because they deserve it in any way through. Their performance is extremely poor, they do not fullfil their promises, there is no good roads, poor power supply system etc.
This is usually the case in so many African countries and it is a very big shame. The government always promise people several things ranging from good roads to good economic but at the end of the day they will end up not fulfilling any of their promises. I think it is time for people to stand up and vote incredible leaders.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds