Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Government performance.

If you are to rate your government! What percentage do you think is accurate to award them!
Hmmmm! My country is in mess I can't say the government is trying because every sector is lacking one thing or the other, so I don't know want they are doing

Advertisement Placeholder
I will five just one star rating out of 5 for my government's performance. I am not satisfied with the way the politicians are running our home country. There is a political wrangling.

If I were to rate the government of my country, I would give them a mean score of 12.06% because I don't understand the significance of the Independence we had yet we're still struggling from hand to mouth!

Honestly, I think I would rate them below 10% that is how terrible the government have been. They have done a very terrible job governing the citizens.

My own government is totally driving us backward, I love my country Nigeria. But my government performance is poor from the grassroot to the central. No one seems to care about the poor masses. All they care is about their well-being. In every news headlines, corruption, kidnapping and killings are placed above others

Here in my country Nigeria, I'll just award them 30 percent because of few basic amenities they provided. Examples, road schools , though not in all the states. But they should do more especially for the youths

If my government were to be rated according to their performances in every sector, like education, security, health services, I will give them 35%
[automerge]1634501855[/automerge]
If my government were to be rated according to their performances in every sector, like education, security, health services, I will give them 35%

There is no government official in my country's current incumbent politicians I would give any positive rating because all of them are big time corrupt rulers that are too selfish.

This Country Financial Accountability Assessment (CFAA) is also a "fiduciary" assessment, given it examines Brazil's Public Financial Management system, to form a judgment on the risk to Bank, and country funds within the Brazilian budget, and the level of accountability and transparency concerning such spending. Moreover, this CFAA will feed into the Bank's lending program, in particular a second Fiscal Reform and Structural Adjustment Loans in FY03. Partly reflecting the lack of a Public Expenditure Review, this CFAA also focuses on upstream budget development issues, including linkages with the government planning systems, as well as downstream budget execution issues. The Brazilian Government appears strongly committed to improving its public financial management, in particular, two major initiatives have been recently undertaken, which significantly impacts on public financial management: a) the Multi-Annual Plan for 2000-2003 adopted a new approach, aimed at improving resource allocation through a program-based approach covering all budget expenditures, involving the setting of program objectives, and measuring performance; and, b) the Law on Fiscal Responsibility, which appears likely to significantly impact on reinforcing commitments to fiscal discipline at the federal government level, and enforcing greater fiscal discipline on sub-national government. Nevertheless, the budget system is fragmented, and complex, hampering resource allocation in line with stated priorities, and, its execution does not reflect program priorities and more.

I would rate them 15% out of a 100%. Other government don't perform so poorly like the one's in Nigeria do. They are very selfish set of people only after their personal gains and not after the good of the country

If I am to rate the government of my country they have failed on most of the development index,with that I will rate them below average.

With the present intervention of the government in my country I'll say that they have tried their best in the development of the country, but their best is not good enough to score them high in a scale of 10 to 100. I'll say 30%

A government that says one thing and does another is not one to taken very seriously at its words because their words are worth nothing in reality. Why should the government always come up with policies that are always anti people?

To some extent I most say the government have been trying to see it meet up to those task of which it's supposed to perform to the citizens as it own form of duty and responsibilities on the form of trying to stabilise the economy for the benefit of all.

I will rate the government of my country 10% has never been this worse in Nigeria. Every day lives are lost due to insecurity, the value of human lives is lost. Nothing is working from sports, agriculture, health etc.
The rate at which Nigeria is going right now, there is not to write home about it. With all that is happening right now, the government have not made any effort to provide solution. They are just after themselves and not what would benefit the masses

I will rate them below average because they have given us the opposite of what they promised us before, during and after the election. The life of an average Nigerian is nothing to write home about and our living conditions is inhuman, yet we keep forging ahead by the grace of God.
True. We were promised a better life, corruption free, better living standards. Ever since they came into power the reverse has always been the case

True. We were promised a better life, corruption free, better living standards. Ever since they came into power the reverse has always been the case
The rate of corruption has even increased since this government took power, there have been increase in crime rates and deaths the painful thing about it is that they are not even showing interest or even putting in any effort to offer solution.

My government will be giving 0% on business and industrialisation in my country because it is only in my country we consume and don't produce and we are rich.

I am going to give them 10% because it seems they don't understand what they are doing. They keep throwing the future generation into debt.

Rating government performance in my country seems to take me sometimes because I'm confused on the rate to place them due to their less productivity. Maybe 30% generally because they segments meant to be attended to which matters to the lives of the citizens are being neglected.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds