Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Government helping small businesses?

I think there are agencies that were created by the government to help small businesses. However, the aid that they give is the free consultation only and not in the aspect of capitalization. Most of the small businesses here borrow money from individual lenders that their profit usually goes to the lenders.

Advertisement Placeholder
Government would support a small-scale business that have affiliation with their political party. This make it pretty much difficult for the government help to reach those who really need it and the country.

Government would support a small-scale business that have affiliation with their political party. This make it pretty much difficult for the government help to reach those who really need it and the country.
There are so many things that government has supposed to be during which they are not doing and the most annoying thing about it is that they don't even care about not doing what they're supposed to be doing.

This is actually one of the biggest challenge is that a lot of small businesses are facing our country with the government not really caring about how to have them grow but how to suppress them.
I believe they should come together and set out an organization that would help tackle this. If theres already one, then they should endeavor to do their job well

Government should help small businesses by creating policies that favour them, by supporting them with loans, and by not placing high tax rates on the businesses.

I believe the government should do more to support small business, since they have no jobs to offer, then they should do their best to help out the little ways they can. The government in my country are not supportive at all, rather they bring policies that would be hard on small business owners.

Since small business are also doing their part in the development of the country by paying their taxes and other necessary payment, its the job of the government to assist them.

Yes, the government should do more in supporting small businesses because they are the heart of a country's economy. The government should organize /set up training sessions and seminars for intending and existing small business owners to enlighten them on increasing their knowledge about their individual businesses. The government shuld provide loans and an enabling environment for small businesses to thrive.

The government can only do so much to help. The most important thing is to create a business friendly environment to allow some of these small businesses thrive and grow. It could be either by reducing taxes or less stringent rules.

I never see where Government helps small business owner with little cash to add on their business they only destroys the small business owner in fact they don't really like to allow them working besides the illegal places.

The government cannot help us when the government themselves do not have money. Many developed countries tend to help their people as they have money to do so and they have a huge monetary budget for helping people out.

Government helping small scale businesses. In a country like my own I want the government to come to the rescue of the small scale businesses by funding them with money so as to make the business more competitive and affordable for the people.

A lot of businesses especially in my country and suffering with the lack of data that can help them in their market research. I believe that this is a particular area that government can step in.

The government can help people by trying to stop inflation. We cannot expect anything more than that from that. However, my country's government has failed to do even that.

If the government can really help it will be the best because it can help those people who are establishing a similar business to stand firmly, it may be possible in other countries but overhere corruption won't even allowed this to see the light of the day.

Government helping small scale businesses. In a country like my own I want the government to come to the rescue of the small scale businesses by funding them with money so as to make the business more competitive and affordable for the people.
It will be highly appreciated if the government can start helping small business in order to reduce the tension and their stress of searching for business fund , since they are also collecting tax from them.

Governments should do more to help small businesses. These small businesses are powering the growth of the economy by providing jobs and livelihood. Many small businesses require financial assistance at this time. Governments can help them by providing help in the form of cash grants or loans with minimal interests and more lenient terms. They may also offer incentives such as special tax exemptions for hiring a certain number of employees.

Government can help small businesses with loans to start up, they should also remove small business owners among people that pay tax, governments should also provide security to the lives and properties of their country.

If one just carries out a few research, it would become obvious that the government is doing something about the small businesses like low interest loan, agriculture and development banks to train and provide equipment but corruption in officials is why the grassrot members don't benefit from it, that is what the government should work on.

A lot of businesses especially in my country and suffering with the lack of data that can help them in their market research. I believe that this is a particular area that government can step in.
Some local governments will take direct measures to help small businesses in their area, such as offering low interest loans so that business

The government are the machinery through which the financial activities of the state is regulated and these can be done through several ways not necessarily given out money to individuals either to lower tax rete, subsidies on products etc.

Government don't help small-scale business over here instead they usually fixed term with heavy taxation and Levy. And if they are unable to pay on time they are going to close the business down and create more problems for them.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds