Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Government helping small businesses?

i think If the government of given country can help the small business owners by elevating them, the level of poverty will reduce and having stable economy in thethe country as a whole while the rate of crime will be reduced if not totally eradicated

Advertisement Placeholder
Government helps small business.There many programs that government use to help small enterprise such as loans and grants.This will be returned yearly according to the rule and regulations binds the empowerment.

Well government are in a position to help small businesses by atleast giving them some loans in order to boost theeir businesses and also buy new products fir sale

Governments here aren't helping the small businesses rather they are doing the opposite. The tax they demand from these businesses is just too much while they know in essence that they're still struggling

That is a very nice idea, if the the government can help or assist small business owner,so that there business will explore and be productive.
[automerge]1638389362[/automerge]
That is a very nice idea, if the the government can help or assist small business owner,so that there business will explore and be productive.

A lot of businesses especially in my country and suffering with the lack of data that can help them in their market research. I believe that this is a particular area that government can step in.
The government must support small businesses as far as I'm concerned because these small businesses are there to help them provide more jobs for their citizens.

I believe the government should do more to support small business, since they have no jobs to offer, then they should do their best to help out the little ways they can. The government in my country are not supportive at all, rather they bring policies that would be hard on small business owners.
Cant agree less. It's almost as if they are after small business. They impose unreasonable amount of taxes on small scale business owners. I wonder how they expect these people to succeed

Cant agree less. It's almost as if they are after small business. They impose unreasonable amount of taxes on small scale business owners. I wonder how they expect these people to succeed
This is just a clear picture to show that they are not after the betterment of the people but rather what they can milk out for themselves. Personally I feel they simply do not care, or what do you think.

This is just a clear picture to show that they are not after the betterment of the people but rather what they can milk out for themselves. Personally I feel they simply do not care, or what do you think.
There are selfish people in government who makes policies to favour themselves or their wards, same way there are selfless people in government. Currently I think the selfish ones are more

The Government should all help individual/youths to start a business, it will even decrease the number of unemployment and hustling will be more better.

There are selfish people in government who makes policies to favour themselves or their wards, same way there are selfless people in government. Currently I think the selfish ones are more
The problem now is that they are not even doing anything for their wards, they where actually trying to improve their community it would have been better but they are not even putting in effort at all.

The problem now is that they are not even doing anything for their wards, they where actually trying to improve their community it would have been better but they are not even putting in effort at all.
The government was supposed to be for the people and controlled by the people but lately the reverse seems to be the case. People in power posses too much authority over it's citizens. We live it for God

The government was supposed to be for the people and controlled by the people but lately the reverse seems to be the case. People in power posses too much authority over it's citizens. We live it for God
Someone once said Nigeria is only a democratic state by book and name but in reality they do not practice democracy at all and I totally agree with that. What do you think?

The government ought to do more before the economy grows from these businesses. Sadly, in my country, little or no attention is paid to helping small businesses rather they government keeps getting exorbitant tax form them.
If the government of given country can help the small business owners by elevating them, the level of poverty will reduce and having stable economy in thethe country as a whole

This is actually one of the biggest challenge is that a lot of small businesses are facing our country with the government not really caring about how to have them grow but how to suppress them.

The Government should all help individual/youths to start a business, it will even decrease the number of unemployment and hustling will be more better.
The government can help intending entrepreneurs and other interested youths to start up their businesses by providing credit facilities and grants. They can also help be providing stable power supply and good roads to ease movement of goods and services from one place to another.

Should the government do more to support small businesses and start-ups? What could they do to help them get started?
The governments are supposed to be doing more to help and support small businesses because they are good options that helps to employ and absorb the people governments can't employ.

A lot of the reason why people do not like to start businesses or any businesses fail is because they do not have capital. The government should first of all provide a very enabling environment for businesses to thrive.

My answer would be yes. That is, governments should support people who would like to start their own small business. However, the world is large. We also know that many governments of underdeveloped states, unfortunately, have very serious problems to face, so they would be unable to help for this purpose.

Many world governments of underdeveloped countries are having a hard time controlling the inflation, so they are not able to help small business or big businesses. If they cannot control inflation, so how can we expect them to help us?

A lot of businesses especially in my country and suffering with the lack of data that can help them in their market research. I believe that this is a particular area that government can step in.
Ever since I started my own personal business have never seen the government of my country offer any kind of help to small businesses in order to support them to grow in the society.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds