Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Government helping small businesses?

I believe government should assist small scale business, they can do something by giving grants and loans with small interest rate

Advertisement Placeholder
In a way,government has be on their best to ensure the growth of small business by giving out loans and grants to small business owners for stability.

Small business constitute the highest employer of labor on the basis of this if the government wants to solve unemployment the they have to support small businesses and startups with loans and finance, training and technical support.

I heard about the United nations sponsoring country to grow and I heard my country collect money from the United nations but all they do his share the money among themselves and make business people suffer.

Should the government do more to support small businesses and start-ups? What could they do to help them get started?
Provision of grants and subsidies by the government will go a long way to help small business startups.
Also, if the government can exclude small businesses from tax payment, it would help than save more money for the growth of their businesses.

The government should be helping the small business. For example giving loans and doing giveaways for them. Which will help the business to grow fast.

Government over here do not help small businesses at all. Instead, they indirectly kill businesses by not providing a business-enabling environment ( electricity) for SMEs.

Government should be able to help small business. Maybe giving loans, doing giveaways, advertising and also teaching them the skills.

It's the duty of the government to support small businesses because in the end, these small businesses help to create more job opportunities for the citizens where the government lacks in doing so.

Governments could assist in numerous ways, including providing collateral, creating and supporting specific loans to SMEs or grants to those that achieve certain goals, like improving productivity or hiring additional personnel. They could also favour them in their taxing policies.

I do agree with you. The government needs to support small scale business the best they can since they can't provide jobs for the citizens, in this way, small businesses will tend to grow larger and more and more people will be employed

Governments could assist in numerous ways, including providing collateral, creating and supporting specific loans to SMEs or grants to those that achieve certain goals, like improving productivity or hiring additional personnel. They could also favour them in their taxing policies.
For example, a new startup with at least 5 employees earning less than $100,000 in revenue for the first 2 years will not have to pay any tax. The new startup can receive extra credits if its clients switch over to the other competing companies. Basically, startups should be encouraged by the government when it enforces a lot of advantages.

It will be so nice if government can be of assistance to small businesses owners just to help them grow it makes them have faith in 5he government and build the nation wealth.

It is very necessary for the Government to support small businesses/encouraging SMEs in different ways, agriculture for instance, they can provide some tools, seeds and fertilizers, in general, the Government can as well provide loans which do not involve collateral or interest while also making sure that all businesses get registered for free or at cheap rate.

Government should try and help the small-scale industries. They are so useless that they will not support the small scale. These pay higher interest loans and even more taxes than normal companies.

The government should be helping the small business. For example giving loans and doing giveaways for them. Which will help the business to grow fast.
I personally I think loan is a good source and a way which the goverment should help small business,in my country you hardly see such opportunity,thou we hard small scale business banks where loan can be collected but we need to pass through alot of stress for the loan to be granted

In my home country, government helps small businesses and start ups bu giving loans on lower interest rates, tax exemption, subsidizes machines, gives donation, etc.

Should the government do more to support small businesses and start-ups? What could they do to help them get started?
yes ,they will help them by providing capitals to them, there are many people that have business plans but capitals serves as an hindrances to them,the government should help them by providing capital.

I think it's necessary for government to support small scale businesses by giving out loans for citizens with business ideas without capital.

Government should try and help the small-scale industries. They are so useless that they will not support the small scale. These pay higher interest loans and even more taxes than normal companies.
Haha, this statement really got me laughing. Truth of the matter is that our present government would only Invest on what they would benefit form, hence they do not care for small scale business. Even most of the few arrangements they have put in place for small scale business, they tend to play politics with it. Do you think anything can be done to change this?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds