Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Government helping small businesses?

I think the COVID period showed how much the government are willing to help small business owners. Over here so many small business owners where seriously struggling to restart their business, yet the government did notting about it.

Advertisement Placeholder
There so many things government can do to help small businesses ranging from given soft loans to tax cancellation for a particular period of time and also enacting policies that encourage start ups

Government should support small businesses to grow by providing all necessary activities such as low interest low security for business and invite patronised. Take for example dubai the invited people to come patronise them.
There are so many thanks that the government of the country and supposed to do which they are not doing especially when it comes to my country Nigeria without the citizens are jobless and the government is not making any jobs available for them.

Yeah, that's infact their responsibility to help and support small and local businesses for them to grow and get recognition internationally but sadly, they ain't doing any of the aforementioned rater they tend to make the whole situation unfavourable to these small scale business owners.

Yeah, that's infact their responsibility to help and support small and local businesses for them to grow and get recognition internationally but sadly, they ain't doing any of the aforementioned rater they tend to make the whole situation unfavourable to these small scale business owners.
Since the government cannot provide job opportunities for its citizen , its right is to help all the people whe are into small business realsises their potentials by helping them which they fails to do.

Currently in my country prices of things are going higher day by day no body tends to do anything about it even the government of how country so also they care less about helping small business
The government is not actually helping any small businesses in my country because the only thing that they have interest on is getting their taxes paid when it is supposed to be paid.

You are very correct the government has not live up to the expectations of creating jobs for its citizens to find ends meets. So therefore they should have the young entrepreneurs that are starting up small businesses in the country this will help to income job availability and job Providence also

Currently in my country prices of things are going higher day by day no body tends to do anything about it even the government of how country so also they care less about helping small business
I can't remember the last time I heard any news in my country about the government helping any small business to grow and survive in the harsh economy but rather they always strive to stand on on small businesses.

Since the government cannot provide job opportunities for its citizen , its right is to help all the people whe are into small business realsises their potentials by helping them which they fails to do.
They even went ahead to ban cryptocurrency; a source most people do earn money from and they won't replace it and give citizens better job opportunities, a viable alternative for cryptocurrency. Is this not stupidity and selfishness?

Even when the government realises that crypto currency is the livelihood and the dream of most average citizen , they still put a ban on the use of crypto currency instead of accepting and embracing it.

Yes, the government should help out small businesses and start-ups with grants and subsidies.
There are actually small and medium enterprises that have benefited from government grants and aids.
The government should actually do this very often to help small businesses but the reality is not the case in my country because the only thing they are after is to get their own taxes from the small business.

The government should actually do a lot to help small scale industries to be able to stand,they should be able to provide soft loans and grants to most business starts up,because they don't have the collateral to obtain such loans.
I believe that the government can actually give grants to those businesses instead of loan because they don't even have anything as collateral to use to complete the processing of the loan.

Well, it's expected or the responsibility of the government in helping it citizens in terms of business but the issue has not been on control rather the government are killing the startup business with alot of heavy tax and Levi's.

Of course the government should help small and start up business in it's country, many countries has failed in their duties to provide jobs in the country so we should do well in helping. It's should by giving out start up capital, create enabling environment and basic amenities for their business

Government doesn't help for the small business them only look for the standard one, the government in my country is not helping matters, but them suppose to help.

I believe the government should do more to support small business, since they have no jobs to offer, then they should do their best to help out the little ways they can. The government in my country are not supportive at all, rather they bring policies that would be hard on small business owners.
As far as those greedy bastards that are the government are involved they don't really care about helping any small businesses but helping only themselves by doing everything humanly possible to make money out of those small businesses.

A lot of businesses especially in my country and suffering with the lack of data that can help them in their market research. I believe that this is a particular area that government can step in.
This is actually why research is very important when it comes to starting your own business because it will help you to know whether the government can actually support you or not so that you will know how to run the business.

The small businesses needs support from the government. This will make the business grow. The best way to create employment is by empowering the small businesses.

Government should support small businesses to grow by providing all necessary activities such as low interest low security for business and invite patronised. Take for example dubai the invited people to come patronise them.
Dubai is one of the country that's a lot of people in Nigeria are rushing to because of the job opportunities that have been provided by their governments in order to help their citizens.

That is actually the fact, because if grants are provided. Expecially new starts ups,it will help them to go along way for them to settle down into the business of Making money without the fear and pressure of repayment.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds