Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Government helping small businesses?

Actually there are several ways to which the government can help small businesses to grow either by providing loans to them at an affordable rate, construction of infrastructure that will helped boost there productivity.

Advertisement Placeholder
The government cannot help the business community because the government itself does not have enough funds to offer subsidy in here. This is a sad reality.

The
The government cannot help the business community because the government itself does not have enough funds to offer subsidy in here. This is a sad reality.
the government's are always claiming that they don't have money in their purse to even run the affairs of the country despite all the looting , so helping small business is out of it .

The

the government's are always claiming that they don't have money in their purse to even run the affairs of the country despite all the looting , so helping small business is out of it .

They might never have funds because many corrupt politicians usually steal the funds from public. They are crooks and they have no interest in developing the country at all.

Definitely! Government should be helping all these small businesses in the country for this will serve as motivation to them and will keep them going and also protect them. It also keeps the economy growing
I quite agree with you,because the tnigs that most small and medium scale enterprice do face is the backbone of finance and enabling environment for their business to thrive,once government come into this some of their problems would be solved.

It's the duty of government to help small businesses grow. They are meant to support them with grants and loans. Small businesses provide job opportunities to local people where government cannot provide jobs for them.

Currently in my country prices of things are going higher day by day no body tends to do anything about it even the government of how country so also they care less about helping small business
That's good the price of things are going much higher here and government are not doing anything to help any small business, instead them will look away to collect the little one you have from other way round.

Government supporting small businesses is not a bad idea, this will really help on the growth and development of that country, this a good idea.

Especially in my country the government doesn't help the small business they only look for already standard business then they will want to buy shares which also contribute to the poor economic development
The government here only look at opportunities in big companies before they cab help them mainly because they are interested in investing in a well established company .

No. The reason I say this is that the government (at least in the USA) would be taking AWAY from people to help fund them. If they were to do something that favored small businesses, it would be via tax breaks and lifting control from banks but they won't do either of those things. Instead, the bulk of taxation and bank struggles is pushed on smaller businesses.

No. The reason I say this is that the government (at least in the USA) would be taking AWAY from people to help fund them. If they were to do something that favored small businesses, it would be via tax breaks and lifting control from banks but they won't do either of those things. Instead, the bulk of taxation and bank struggles is pushed on smaller businesses.
Unfortunately this is exactly what is happening in almost countries , even here too. I haven't really seen anything the government has done here in favour of smaller business establishment.

Unfortunately this is exactly what is happening in almost countries , even here too. I haven't really seen anything the government has done here in favour of smaller business establishment.
I think they do this to protect bigger businesses. They want to keep them at the top and prevent smaller ones from becoming bigger. It is a shame because so many fail before they even get a chance to grow.

I think they do this to protect bigger businesses. They want to keep them at the top and prevent smaller ones from becoming bigger. It is a shame because so many fail before they even get a chance to grow.
People cannot completely depend on bigger business most of the time. In the economy , smaller business is equally as important as the bigger business organisation . The reason may be because the bigger business is likely to pay tax and give revenue to the government

Creating an enabling environment for businesses to grow is one of the little ways that government can be able to help them and they can do this by making more stable policies.

I believe the government should do more to support small business, since they have no jobs to offer, then they should do their best to help out the little ways they can. The government in my country are not supportive at all, rather they bring policies that would be hard on small business owners.

Should the government do more to support small businesses and start-ups? What could they do to help them get started?
Yes, governments could do much more to help small and medium enterprises by providing capital which can enable the establishment of these enterprises. This would curb poverty and would regulate the standard of living to a very comfortable level

I believe the government should do more to support small business, since they have no jobs to offer, then they should do their best to help out the little ways they can. The government in my country are not supportive at all, rather they bring policies that would be hard on small business owners.
If the government want the country to be free from this level of daily increase in unemployment, they need to start helping small business rise up because government cannot provide employment for us all

There are various ways that a government can support small busineses,they can provide support like making the process of registration of business for small busineses to be less cumbersome and stress free.

Should the government do more to support small businesses and start-ups? What could they do to help them get started?
Absolutely yes, the government should be of assistance to small businesses and start-ups. This is because, the better the business becomes, the bouyant the country's economy becomes.

The government ought to do more before the economy grows from these businesses. Sadly, in my country, little or no attention is paid to helping small businesses rather they government keeps getting exorbitant tax form them.
The responsibility of every government is to at least provide an enabling environment for busineses to thrive,and that is what shhould be optainable especially in small scale busineses.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds