Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Government helping small businesses?

I think the COVID period showed how much the government are willing to help small business owners. Over here so many small business owners where seriously struggling to restart their business, yet the government did notting about it.
That was the first time when i witnessed an inhumane behaviour frommthe government because they keep diverting the food and application meant for the masses into their own greedy pocket.

Advertisement Placeholder
The economy of the country will grow if the government supports the small and medium scale businesses. These groups provide the most jobs. The jobs needed to make a serious impact are seen with these groups.

The government of my country are not doing well in that area. The economy of most of the countries would grow very fast if the small businesses are assisted. They will create considerable employment.

Definitely! Government should be helping all these small businesses in the country for this will serve as motivation to them and will keep them going and also protect them. It also keeps the economy growing

There so many things government can do to help small businesses ranging from given soft loans to tax cancellation for a particular period of time and also enacting policies that encourage start ups
In addition to what the government can do is to provide an enabling environment for busineses to thrive especially the small scale business.Interest free loan should also be provided for new start ups as well.

In some regions of the world there are some provisions put in place by their government to provide aids , assistance or grants to small businesses to help in their operations.

In some regions of the world there are some provisions put in place by their government to provide aids , assistance or grants to small businesses to help in their operations.
Mostly this is what could have happened here but corruption makes it looks like they government are not doing anything. How nice will it be that there is such an organisation in the country we are living in here

There are several strategies when the government adopts, they will helped indirectly the small business to start more effective than ever. Most especially boosting up their economy and also increase the value of their currency.

Small businesses are essentially the backbone of the economy and as such they are very important to the growth of every institution. This means that people should always hold the government accountable in case they are not prioritising the small business ecosystem.

There are several ways to which the government can help the small business to revive in the economy either by boosting the general economy by the provision of infrastructure, employment and building of industries which can helped the small business indirectly.

I believe since the small business 're also making their contribution ofnthe own quota by paying their tax regularly, the government should see it fit in assisting them to revive their dying business.

Anybody who is operating a business over here shouldn't really expect the government to help because the government will not be able to help anyone here from my experience.

Government should provide education to small business owners, how to go through with their business and how to avoid some unnecessary loss and also provide small loans for those who's finding it hard to get the start up capital

If really the government will stand strong and help small businesses to grow bigger, it will help bring on development in the country and a good standard of living in that specific environment.

Yes, government should help small businesses. There are many people who have good business idea but lack of capital to start with. It also reduces the number of unemployed in the country.

Government should have support the small business so that it can become to a better standard but they wouldn't, government will than help people by supporting they in everything.

Yes the government is really helping small businesses to grow; like my own country's government. They do this by providing loans for business owners, also trying in the areas of infrastructure although not too strong but at least it is supporting business growth.

That's a food things do for a small growing company by helping them , I the government assist a small company to grow , then it's also assisting itself in many ways .
Yes the government is really helping small businesses to grow; like my own country's government. They do this by providing loans for business owners, also trying in the areas of infrastructure although not too strong but at least it is supporting business growth.

I think if the government is to support small businesses it should help in providing loans without interest to those business owners so that they can boost the businesses.
Most small businesses suffer lack of capital for business expansion and thus incurring more losses on highly rated interest rates on loans from private credit facilities

Yes its true I think that in my country goverment are really helping people to grow their small scale business and I think that we can even get some loan to improve that business there are alot of micro finance bank around they help us to make some extra money and increase the quality of our business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds