Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Government helping small businesses?

Many businesses, particularly in my nation, are suffering from a lack of data that might aid in market research. This, I feel, is an area where the government can help.
Yes, the government should provide grants and subsidies to small firms and start-ups.
Small and medium-sized businesses have profited from government subsidies and loans.

Last edited:
Advertisement Placeholder
Since they don't have any jobs to offer, I think the government should support small businesses more. In the meantime, they should try to help in any way they can.
The government in my nation is not at all helpful; instead, they introduce rules that would be difficult for small business owners.

Should the government do more to support small businesses and start-ups? What could they do to help them get started?
Government should support small business and help them grow however in my country is hardly possible they barely give anything only because of covid situation I hope in other countries situation is better

A lot of businesses especially in my country and suffering with the lack of data that can help them in their market research. I believe that this is a particular area that government can step in.
That's true, government are not helping the small business in this country they are making things worse, I don't see any signs that show that government are helping the small business.

That's a good idea, but I don't think my country is helping small businesses, if you are starting up a business the best advice I can give to you is to have the good experience.

Should the government do more to support small businesses and start-ups? What could they do to help them get started?
Yes governments should support small businesses because all of the small businesses matter, if they are supported well, they can have good impacts on economy of the country.

Well I think a lot of businesses especially in my country and suffering with the lack of data that can help them in their market research. I believe that this is a particular area that government can step in.

It has been a serious case that alot of business are suffering the economy simply because they are not been helped by the government. government haven't makes any policy that will helped in building them up but rather destroying them with a burden of too much task.

Government should definitely help bring up small businesses. Government could do so by help them apply for loans with low interest rate and also help them with very high and workable payments which will help our various youth with working ideas and does without that also get employ in does sectors and this will definitely help reduce some of these social vice in our country as a whole

Government should definitely help bring up small businesses. Government could do so by help them apply for loans with low interest rate and also help them with very high and workable payments which will help our various youth with working ideas and does without that also get employ in does sectors and this will definitely help reduce some of these social vice in our country as a whole

The governments in the developed countries might help and they have a much better tax collection system as well. They send cheques to their citizens and they did that during the pandemic.

The governments in the developed countries might help and they have a much better tax collection system as well. They send cheques to their citizens and they did that during the pandemic.
I heard form my friends outside the country that their governments has been very supportive to the citizen by helping them financially and with foodstuff during the lockdown , while our government did nothing to support the citizen.

However, the world is large. We also know that many governments of underdeveloped states, unfortunately, have very serious problems to face, so they would be unable to help for this purpose.

Both big and small business are relevant in each country , though bigger companies pays more tax and their product is even cheaper , but small business ventures also pay tax and contribute to the development of the country

Your local government may have options to help you with your local business. I myself have searched online for grants to help with expenses. Sometimes you can get money from the government. Just search google and I'm sure you'll find a great deal of options afforded to you.

government only help small businesses by giving them grants and soft loans that they can use to scale up and payback with a flexible payment plan

There's an adage that says we rise by lifting others , what some government fails to understand is that by helping small business , they are also helping the economy of their country because with that , they will be able to generate more tax from the small business they help .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds