Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Government helping small businesses?

I never see where Government helps small business owner with little cash to add on their business they only destroys the small business owner in fact they don't really like to allow them working besides the illegal places.

Advertisement Placeholder
Government should one way or the other support small businesses as this will help boost the economic sector of the country. Let them start small.

Government should start helping business cos things are really going worst for people and we need helping hands...at list if government helps businesses things will be aiit

I have never seen any situation were government help small business to start up ,but u believe it will be a great idea if the government gives a rendering hands into small business

There are several ways in which government of a particular country helps the small business operation to grow more effectively this may be by rendering them loans on a low interest rate and also by making certain policies that will helped to motivate their performance.
[automerge]1634036653[/automerge]
Well it's expected that the government of every country should helped out the small scale business In other to enable them grow effectively but this depends on the government officials and those who will be responsible for the issuing out of the support and help to the people.

Last edited:
The way my country government runs the leadership or handled power makes it very difficult for me to believe that some country pays their citizen our government doesn't even assist

Governments need to support small businesses because these is a way citizens creat employment for themselves and few others. They can assist through grants,, free interest loan and free business registration

It is non governmental organisations that help small scale businesses and unemployed individual in my country. They give out soft loans though their interest is a bit high.

The encouragement of government for small scale businesses will go along way in encouraging them, most important the government can help them with start up capital and provide enabling environment for them to carry out their businesses

When the governments help small businesses, it will ultimately help itself because it will be able to collect tax for a long time. Government helping businesses means driving economic activities.

Government agencies should help small scale business ...like financing and even helping the youth who are ready to do business with capital.. in order to stop corruption and other dirty jobs

In my country here the only small business any government can help is his family members apart from that government don't think of small business owners.

Should the government do more to support small businesses and start-ups? What could they do to help them get started?
The best thing the government can do, is to look for potential ones that can contribute to the economy among this small business, then fund it.

The government of my country don't have good plans for small business,the formulate and implement policies that Favour only big businesses they have shares in
You are right, we live in a country where our leaders don't get involve or support any business that they will not have share in, so they prefer to invest in big companies.

The government over here are not helping small scale businesses instead they are helping the established one. The impulse heavy taxation on the small scale businesses and this serve as a big problem for them.

Last edited:
Lots of businesses in the country is lacking behind because if lack of funds if government should give grants to the small business owners it will go a long way

Yes I think that the government can do more to support small businesses do better. They start by making sure their ploicies are not at variant to the support the samll businesses will need to thrive

Government must always do more to support small businesses. In my country they claim they do but it is not evident on the small scale business owners

Presently in my country I do not think is there is anything like government support since we are experiencing another era of recession,every body are just struggling

The governments of the world have no option but to start helping small businesses get better deal for their survival else they will not be able to do anything tangible while conducting business

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds